Bought a PSP (jaxter pack) and Crisis Core...anyone play that game yet?

suryad

Veteran
Thoughts on the game if any of you have purchased it...I really like the PSP hardware though. It feels so light it feels cheap but its pretty well built. I also went and ordered the extended battery so that my flights between Atlanta and Sacramento will allow me for uninterrupted gaming.

I have yet to play Final Fantasy game yet on it though just wondering those who have what they thought of it.

^^ Yes, Daxter comes with the slim, a 1gig stick, and Family Man UMD if I remember correctly. For $200.

May I recommend a pandora battery and magic memory stick.. This may also help your flight time.

But yes, Daxter is pretty fun. FF is not my kind of game.

Wish I could edit the title...spelling of Daxter...I typed Jaxter lol.

And fallguy is right on. Thats what I got for 200 bucks. I think what with 2 batteries I should be fine. I am still new to the world of PSP and keep reading about homebrew firmwares etc etc but I just want to game for long hours...so I am still finding my way around. Still its a pretty cool little gizmo. Got on the wireless no prob and updated from 3.0 to 3.9 or somethign like that...

I'm playing through Crisis Core as we type. The presentation and production values are simply amazing. Voice acting is great. I'm honestly not very far into the story at ALL. I think Chapter 5 out of 12? Yet I've played for 62 hours doing all the missions. I will admit that I HATE the stupid Digital Mind Wave (DMW), or as I like to call it Dumb Motherf'in Wheel, with every fiber of my being. It never does what I would want it to do. I want control over limits and summons that could very well determine the outcome of battle, thank you. WHEN the stupid DMW DOES work in your favor, battles have a very nice flow and feel pretty slick. There are quite a few things I've run into that pay homage to the original VII and make me smile, so that's pretty cool.

I read the manual for the game and it talks about DMV...I still dont get what it is but I gues I will once I start playing :p

Back