Bitboys fabbing?

Tahir2

Veteran
Supporter
I heard a rumour from a reliable source that Bitboys are at the fabrication process.

The rumour is not backed up with any hard evidence but my source doesn't spout crap whenever he feels like.

I would love to believe this rumour but I will take it with a mountain of salt until there is an official announcement... even though I trust my source I just don't trst the Bitboys anymore.

:rolleyes:

edit: I misspelt the wrong word... :devilish:

by fabbing do you mean just producing prototype chips, or do you mean mass producing final production chips?

I think you misunderstood your source!

He didn't say the BitBoys were FABBING...!

He said the BitBoys were FIBBING!

Like, "the joke is on you!"

Or, "You see...we had them ALL fooled for all these years!"

:)

LOL. We actually found that one funny too. I believe you'll find it has been printed at one of the offices in Finland. :)

If that's what BitBoys card can do, I'm impressed.... Er I'm assuming it's 3d rendered output of their card of course....

LOL. We actually found that one funny too. I believe you'll find it has been printed at one of the offices in Finland.
:eek:

right,guy,the one who;s fingers is comfortably linger at the SEXkey is dave,and the guy who behind the bitboys SEXS EE's man is BB's CEO:Shane Long,yep,u have noticed,BB's logo on his wear.

pic discription:BB's Engineer focus on new object prototype chip,now it's in Engineer stage.. :D

For those who don't know yet, John Carmack seems to be a little Bitboys fan, wearing one of these famous Bitboys Pyramid3D(tm) T-Shirts ...

http://www.mobygames.com/developer/shots/developerId,682/

carmack.jpg

May be it was the Shaders that impressed him?

Back