Billy G.... CES 2005... Xenon?

AlNom

Legend
The Consumer Electronics Association announced today that top Intel and Microsoft executives will deliver the opening and pre-show keynotes respectively at the 2005 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nev. Both keynotes will take place in the Hilton Theater of the Las Vegas Hilton. The 2005 International CES runs January 6-9.

Bill Gates, chairman and chief software architect of Microsoft Corp., will deliver the Pre-Show Keynote Address on Wednesday, January 5, 2005, at 6:30 p.m.

quoted from TXB.

Any other possibilities?

Alstrong said:
The Consumer Electronics Association announced today that top Intel and Microsoft executives will deliver the opening and pre-show keynotes respectively at the 2005 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nev. Both keynotes will take place in the Hilton Theater of the Las Vegas Hilton. The 2005 International CES runs January 6-9.

Bill Gates, chairman and chief software architect of Microsoft Corp., will deliver the Pre-Show Keynote Address on Wednesday, January 5, 2005, at 6:30 p.m.

quoted from TXB.

Any other possibilities?

Only thing I can think of are Media Center devices using their extender technology, but more than likely its Xbox related.

BTW, there's more to the news than just Bill Gates. When I posted it on our site I mentioned that Intel CEO Craig Barrett is the other keynote speaker at the 2005 CES. He also had a keynote at the 2001 CES with Bill Gates. That's one of those things that make you go hmmm. Both guys were revealed in the press release that the Consumer Electronics Association released earlier this morning.

Tommy McClain

I can see where you're going.....but what would Intel have anything to do with the xbox this time around? ;)

Well, actually, what was intel doing at CES in 2001? (mind you, I wasn't much in the gaming or computer/3d hardware community at that point, so I completely missed out on it)

Alstrong said:
I can see where you're going.....but what would Intel have anything to do with the xbox this time around? ;)

Well, actually, what was intel doing at CES in 2001? (mind you, I wasn't much in the gaming or computer/3d hardware community at that point, so I completely missed out on it)

I have no idea. I doubt very seriously Intel has anything to do with Xbox this time around. It's more likely just a coincendence. Anyway, I just found it interesting.

Tommy McClain

It is interesting, and I think you're right... it's just weird this time given the difference in CPU providers. *shrug*

Back