Best sex EVA!11!!

I'd beat you silly if you were in range. Dont tease us with a title like that. -Epic

I have the same feeling ! Watch out Kiler 8)

RainZ

Hehe.
As far as I can understand, Norwegian national television sent up to half a minute, uncensored film from the "show" in their first newsupdate after the event took place.
Each of the band members and the two "activists" got fines of $1400-1500 and front page/headline coverage in all newspapers/tv channels.
Apparently, the band is now the most wanted band in Norway, and the f*ckforforest.com website is ever more popular.

Downside is that children as young as 13 attended the open concert, and some of them may have been a _little_ offended by the rather graphic and loud performance..

More pictures.
(Quite uncensored, like thop said)
The interesting thing about all these pictures, is that they all popped up on the front pages the websites of the various newspapers. At first, some of them were censored (though only the faces of the performers), in the end, the blurred and blacked out parts were removed in favour of the real images.

How's that for brining the action directly to unprepared viewers..?

With regards
Kjetil

so what was the bands name again ? Cumshots ,,, so yeah definately good viewing for 13 year olds :?

davefb said:
so what was the bands name again ? Cumshots ,,, so yeah definately good viewing for 13 year olds :?
If they're not up on english slang, it wouldn't be any more offensive than Bumsen, or culto is to english speakers.

You guys worry about 13y/os, what about the gay people in the audience??? Why doesn't anybody care about the trauma THEY were subjected to? :D

Kaizer said:
Downside is that children as young as 13 attended the open concert, and some of them may have been a _little_ offended by the rather graphic and loud performance..
If i was a parent of a 13 year old, i would be offended by this. Nudity isnt harmful, but it should be up to the parent to decide whether or not i want my child exposed to it. If there was no heads up on this then someone should get in trouble for it.

epic

epicstruggle said:
it should be up to the parent to decide whether or not i want my child exposed to it. If there was no heads up on this then someone should get in trouble for it.

Yeah, guns in homes with kids are okay, but GOD FORBID THE SAME KID SEES A NAKED WOMAN! Then there'll be hell to pay!

Jesus you're pathetic... :rolleyes:

Guden Oden said:
epicstruggle said:
it should be up to the parent to decide whether or not i want my child exposed to it. If there was no heads up on this then someone should get in trouble for it.

Yeah, guns in homes with kids are okay, but GOD FORBID THE SAME KID SEES A NAKED WOMAN! Then there'll be hell to pay!

where did i say guns in homes are ok??? By the looks of it, reading/comprehension skills in sweeden have taken a nose dive.

epic

^^ off topic, but there was an article on the papers today. Sweden is N.1 in the world in education for up-to-15yo's. I think...

london-boy said:
^^ off topic, but ther was an article on the papaers today. Sweden is N.1 in the world in education for up-to-15yo's. I think...
Good, GO must be an anomaly. thank god.

epic

Guden Oden said:
epicstruggle said:

there is a difference between seeing a naked woman and seeing a couple FUCKING ONSTAGE

why don't we seeing more masturbating womand and fucking couples on FA and Bounty commercials at 6pm on tv?

hey69 said:
Why don't we seeing more masturbating women and fucking couples on FA and Bounty commercials at 6pm on tv?
I think in about 10-20 years we will.

Killing is more acceptable for the children to see than fucking ? :?
Would you rather see your child kill someone than to "fuck" someone :)

Back