Best of E3 2006 Booth Babes Photos

I saw Paris Hilton in a couple of the thumbs then closed the browser tab. Useless.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it totally insulting that these E3 companies think that parading a few bimbos over their products is the only way to interest their target-audience of "nerds" (who, by implication, are so sad that they can only get vicarious sexual thrills via watching these silly women parade around). Do they have so little regard for the products they are selling that they need to so blatantly pimp them out with pneumatically-enhanced so-called babes? It just strikes me as rather sad and pathetic. *shrug*

Maybe it's just me, but I find it totally insulting that these E3 companies think that parading a few bimbos over their products is the only way to interest their target-audience of "nerds" (who, by implication, are so sad that they can only get vicarious sexual thrills via watching these silly women parade around). Do they have so little regard for the products they are selling that they need to so blatantly pimp them out with pneumatically-enhanced so-called babes? It just strikes me as rather sad and pathetic. *shrug*

Agreed. I'm sure it catches enough attention and gets people to your booth, but the question is if they leave with an impression of your product or if all they remember is some cleavage.

What's that thing between this dude's legs?
:oops:
I don't wanna know, hehe! I don't even wanna know how, or why you noticed it either! :D

As for the bimboification, I think a lot of it is just tradition. Pretty girls have always been used to sell stuff, not just computer games and such. You look at mannequins in a clothes store, they're neither fat, nor ugly. It's pretty much the same thing, except these ones move around a bit and maybe even speak on occasion! ;)

I must say, I tend to buy less of games that have women in them that seemingly can't get their clothes to stay on their bodies, I don't see naked skin as a good means of catching my attention. Unfortunately I failed to uphold that principle with regards to DoA4, and I bought that one despite the depraved and sexist portrayal of women in it because there wasn't ANYTHING worth buying on the 360 and I thought maybe this would be a decent fighter. I was unfortunately (or maybe not) incorrect on that hope tho, so I traded the game in to help finance my Nintendo DS instead. :)

There is nothing wrong with a depraved and sexist portrayal of women... as long as they're super hot.

Whatever it is, is not REAL.:runaway:

I'm pretty sure that's just the dog's leg. Oh wait, wrong thread.
eyemouthxa6.gif

Diplo, et al, you're all gay! :)

It's not just nerds. Every convention I've been too has had booth babes. I went to a home and garden convention and it had booth babes. Go to a car show, babes. Go to a gun show, babes. Sure, not quite so over the top and costumed, but part of the fun of these conventions *IS* the costumes, the over the top booth design, etc I went to a bioinformatics conference, and the booths didn't have model-babes hired with costumes, but you could tell that the companies choose their hottest PR chicks and asked them to dress well.

Sex sells, and advertising uses sex.

I think these conventions would be pretty boring without the "sideshow" of the babes, the music shows, the production numbers, the over the top booths.

I guess all Westerners are becoming prudes and I'll have to go to Asia to see hot booth babes, or attend Cosplay/ComicCon conventions where less inhibited women choose to dress themselves up in sexy outfits for free. :)

All I can say is, thank goodness for TGS, and now, ChinaJoy.

Mods, quick, delete this post in case some publisher agrees with this politically-correct-women's-rights view!! I want to see booth babes in micro-minis, I want to see GP girls in micro-minis, I want to see babes in micro-minis selling cat food!!

No, I just simply have good taste in women.

Most of those girls are shit-hot...if by good taste you're somehow referring to personality (most e3 babes are blond bimbos who do it for no more than money money money ), then it's kinda moot.

Otherwise...what the heck is wrong with 90% of them?! :???:

Back