Best Free PVR/TV Tuner Software

Skrying

S K R Y I N G
Veteran
So I just got my new Hauppauge PVR-150 and I'm looking to find the best software I can for it. Right now I'm using a trail version of Beyond TV, its pretty nice but I dont want to really pay the price for it.

Anyone know of a equvilent PVR/Tuner software that is free? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Skrying said:
So I just got my new Hauppauge PVR-150 and I'm looking to find the best software I can for it. Right now I'm using a trail version of Beyond TV, its pretty nice but I dont want to really pay the price for it.

Anyone know of a equvilent PVR/Tuner software that is free? Thanks for any help you can provide.

You could try MsDVR 2000

If you're using Windows Media Encoder 9 then you'll need MsDVR 2005 (as it doesn't work with MsDVR 2000) although it's still in beta at the moment.

another one I have tried is this: DNTV Live! - It's trial software fully featured but can't record more than 30mins. It's the best I have tried but still inadequate for me.

If DScaler would work with my tv card I would be stoked but it doesn't unfortunately.

Back