Best Buy offers $10million HD-DVD Trade-in Program

AzBat

Agent of the Bat
Legend
Best Buy is offering their HD-DVD player customers(purchased before February 23, 2008) a $50 Best Buy Gift Card. The players that qualify are the Xbox 360 player and Toshiba models HD-A1, HD-A2, HD-A20, HD-XA2, HD-A3, HD-A30 and HD-A35. People who purchased the players online or used their Reward Zone cards should automatically get their card in the mail(no later than May 1). For those that didn't purchase via these methods you can contact Best Buy. You get to keep the player and movies for the gift card, which can be used on anything in the store. They are separately offering a trade-in program starting March 21 at BestBuyTradein.com that will allow you to assess the value of your player and movies and give you a Best Buy Gift Card for their worth.

Check the website www.bestbuy.com/hddvd or call 1-888-BEST-BUY for more details.

Tommy McClain

Great move by Best Buy the will earn my rebate money in may. The money is nice gesture to us who gambled and lost. Once I get my 100 dollar gift card and bush money I will hit them up for 2 PS3s.

I got my 100 dollar gift card today. Was not expecting it since it came in a pretty plain envelope. Will get a PS3 from BB sometime in the next week. Now we just need a solid 1.1 player for 299 and I will be happy come may when I get a second blu player.

Just got a $50 claim code from Amazon tonight for buying a HD DVD player from them last fall. And promptly spent it on UT3 and Sins of a Solar Empire.

Back