Best 360 racing wheel?

Which do you think is the best 360 racing wheel?

• Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Logitech DriveFX Racing Wheel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GameShark Xbox 360 Racing Wheel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3v0ur3r

Regular
What do you think is the best 360 racing wheel & why? I am looking at buying one & I am not sure which would be the best. Force feedback is a concern of mine. I would like a wheel with good force feedback.

Edit: These are the only 3 I am aware of.

Force feedback is a concern of mine. I would like a wheel with good force feedback.

I think the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel is the only one with force feedback. I have the Logitech, which only has vibration feedback, and later the MS wheel. I only use the MS wheel now.

The only problem with the MS wheel are the pedals. Due to the weight, shape and rubber feet, it's difficult to keep the pedals in place during a race. I added extra rubber feet, and have to be careful where I place my feet on the stand.

We have the Logitech Momo & the pedals like to slide all over the place. I had to stick a heavy unused sub between the wall & the pedals to fix that issue.

But the pedal stand for the Momo (which I also have) is solid, so you can always place your feet on the stand to keep it down. The MS wheel has a hole where you may want to place your feet:

first-look-xbox-360-wireless-racing-wheel-20060914063933816-000.jpg

If your feet are not on the stand, it will jump all over the place. Fortunately I have mastered this skill.

I still consider it a major design flaw though.

You could use heavy duty gaffer / duct tape, a low tech solution that usually fixes the problem of skidding pedals. (Old School FTW :p)

Back