bastards.... i miss ya all....

silence

Regular
i really thought i'll be able not to com back..... but there are too many peoplei like here and fuck "core" and "non-core" parts.... i miss fighting with Russ or namecalling with epic or....

there is 1000000 things i miss...damn you Dave.....i donr care about postcount or rep, i just miss people i consider friends, no matter if we fight in some forum or are all friendly...

of all forums i joined B3D is the best.... it took me some time to realize it and come back....

60.gif
ya all....

bloody bastards..... day without LB or digi or epic or Russ isnt the day.....

We need people like you in this forum silence. People who are consistently wrong and need correcting. ;) It would be boring without you.

I wondered where the heck you went! Glad you came back, we need more of your drunken belligerent posts, hehehe! ;)

It is true, no other forum quite matches this one.

gah.... i decided not to come after some discussions, but its boring without you lunatics....

i even had to post drunk on forums where people arent used to me.... imagine that :oops:

See, it only hurts for a moment when you "revise and extend" a Great Oath. :LOL:

Welcome back. . .

where did you go and why did you come back?

here have some rep points because you returned (its fun :p )

hey69 said:
where did you go and why did you come back?

here have some rep points because you returned (its fun :p )

well.... i didnt go anywhere, i stayed next to my keyboard :LOL:
but, lets just say i had saw some changes differentlly then some others.... so i said i wont be coming back....

then i bloody discovered that other forums (EB not included) are not even close to B3D.
i simply missed people i came to know and i like community that is built around here.... not to mention that i got into flame war on another forum where i said that Vista is POS and i was attacked cause "it looks fancy and is cool".... and when you tell them about TC and DRM they are like :oops: "whats that"....

so i rather stay here, where people know what they are talking about.... better community for sure....more mature... put whatever you like....

its simply that B3D is really great place and until i left i didnt even realize how good it is.... only forum close to B3D is EB... lots of people i know and also pretty mature (in some topics.... not in those Digi starts (j/k):D )

Back