Banning Average Joe

shoot

Banned
Why ban Average Joe he only test what he was talking about he doesnt distribute he just wanted ppl to know bout his discovery especially because hes not a hacker and accomplished something that RAZOR911 couldnt do and hes a hacker (RAZOR911) or group of hackers (Razor911) and like i said Average Joe is not a hacker just loves testing things out BUT DOESNT DISTRIBUTE ANYTHING HE DOES. (Warez Talk)

Why ban Average Joe he only test what he was talking about he doesnt distribute he just wanted ppl to know bout his discovery especially because hes not a hacker and accomplished something that RAZOR911 couldnt do and hes a hacker (RAZOR911) or group of hackers (Razor911) and like i said Average Joe is not a hacker just loves testing things out BUT DOESNT DISTRIBUTE ANYTHING HE DOES. (Warez Talk)

Shoot/average joe --talking about warez bought your average joe account a short temp ban.

Sock puppeting to complain about "another members" banning <kaff, kaff> gets both accounts a permban.

I think he needs help. Talking about oneself in third person is a sign that you need some serious tranquilizers. We are all WAREZ kings here, or at least we used to be. Then the *Pink Bunnies* came. :cry: We will all never be the same.

[RLTML][Hide][Whisper]At least the *Pink Bunnies* will keep him company. [/Whisper][/Hide][/RLTML]

Edit: This forum doesnt support Real Life Text Markup Language? You guys seriously need to add support for it. It's in all the MMORPGs.

Playing without paying is wrong unless stated otherwise by the respective devs...period! :LOL:

Is that your viewpoint on sex too?

No! and I wouldn't have any reason to, you know I am hoooot.... *starts dancing around the table* ^^
naughty.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No! and I wouldn't have any reason to, you know I am hoooot.... *starts dancing around the table* ^^
naughty.gif

Average Joe was here to ask Nebula how to pick up the ladies. Playing without paying, so to speak. It's just that he got caught before he could ask Nebula. :cry:

Shoot/average joe --talking about warez bought your average joe account a short temp ban.

Sock puppeting to complain about "another members" banning <kaff, kaff> gets both accounts a permban.

WOW, that's a bit too harsh :oops:. I mean some other users could abuse this, and intentionally create such accounts and posting simply to cause permanent banning of the affected user.(they won't care about their disposable account being also banned.)

It's not harsh at all and not easily abusable either. It's a very simple rule to understand and follow. If you have an issue with punishment, take it up with the staff via PMs or contact/email the Admins. Also, the staff can easily see what IP addresses the new accounts come from and are able to tell if it is the same person or not.

WOW, that's a bit too harsh :oops:. I mean some other users could abuse this, and intentionally create such accounts and posting simply to cause permanent banning of the affected user.(they won't care about their disposable account being also banned.)
There are measures to make sure this doesn't happen.

It's not harsh at all and not easily abusable either. It's a very simple rule to understand and follow. If you have an issue with punishment, take it up with the staff via PMs or contact/email the Admins. Also, the staff can easily see what IP addresses the new accounts come from and are able to tell if it is the same person or not.

The user would have to be pretty uninformed to create the alternate account from his own home or work pc. Most likely he'd use a public library terminal, net cafe, proxy, etc.

In cases where IP doesn't match does the banning of both users occur also?

The user would have to be pretty uninformed to create the alternate account from his own home or work pc. Most likely he'd use a public library terminal, net cafe, proxy, etc.

In cases where IP doesn't match does the banning of both users occur also?

Who else was going to notice that he was banned? And who was going to care enough to create an account just to complain about it. I don't need to see IP traces to be pretty certain that it's the same guy.

Who else was going to notice that he was banned? And who was going to care enough to create an account just to complain about it. I don't need to see IP traces to be pretty certain that it's the same guy.

In that case, but suppose someone was angry with another user who got a temporary ban?

In that case, but suppose someone was angry with another user who got a temporary ban?

How do you know someone got a temporary ban?

Are you really worried that you'll get a temp ban and someone will grief you, by going to a internet cafe, creating a new account and then complaining about the persons banning? :D

If that ever happens I suggest you just PM a mod and sort it out, but really I doubt think its anything to worry about.

That whole getting framed risk applies to all law enforcement situations. What's to stop someone you've annoyed framing you for some offence? Their own conscience. Most people (99.999...%) aren't going to flip out and do some dirty deed just to spite someone.

Back