Bad Gateway Error

Grall

Invisible Member
Legend
Went to reply to the Space Citizen thread just now and when I hit post, I got a black popup thingy with rounded corners and red background, announcing "error 506 bad gateway" or somesuch, and a button to click the thing away with a six-letter nonsensical word which I unfortunately cannot recall, neither screencapped (because I'm lazy, and the board offers no upload feature for images and I don't have any hosting ability anyway.)

@Grall

Also, the board does provide for image attachments so you don't need to host them elsewhere.

You can also just PASTE the image into the reply box and it'll work out that it's an upload!

See, I'm going to hit CONTROL-V right here and not even use the upload button at all:

upload_2015-10-11_17-43-38.png

You can also just PASTE the image into the reply box and it'll work out that it's an upload!
Awesome. That's really good to know! Because, the insert image button in the reply toolbar just shows a URL, there could be an indication I can upload images too... :)

The error was my fault, sorry. I accidentally upgraded some packages on the VM hosting the forums that caused a very small loss in service while some services restarted, and you happened to try to post at the same time.

No problem. No problem at all, I was just surprised and thought for the sake of caution to make a post about it in case there was something screwy going on with the board, that's all. But everything's okay now it seems, so...yay! :)

Back