Votes: 4 20.0%
  • owned or owns a PS2 or xbox - currently owns no next gen console

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dobwal

Legend
Trying to get a ideal of the migration of the B3Ders from the last generation to the next generation of consoles.

No disrepect to GC or Wii but limited to 10 options.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting the impression there's supposed to be a poll there, but I don't see it. I've gone ps2 --> xbox360.

Why make it anonymous?

I voted owned both, owns both.

xbox1 ---> Wii

I'm assuming you intend the Wii to be 'no next gen console'

no. I consider the Wii to be a next gen system regardless of specs.

Its just that adding the Wii and GC exponentially increases the number of poll choices or at least 4 more and we are limited to just 10. Add in the fact that the 360 and PS3 typically dominate forum discussion.

I voted owned or owns a PS2 and/or xbox - currently owns both systems. I have never owned a PS2, have five xboxes, two 360s and one PS3.

Owned DC, ps2, xb1, gc => xb360

Had my eye on a Wii for a while, but couldn't find one ... now I have other needs for my cash. (and honestly, the desire has died)

Owned both to 360 only. Had a PS3 at launch but sold it thereafter.

While a fun poll, I'm not really sure how much it will tell in the grand scheme of things. Well that is, other then B3D is a unique bunch compared to the general public!

AYE!

Owned both to 360 only. Had a PS3 at launch but sold it thereafter.

While a fun poll, I'm not really sure how much it will tell in the grand scheme of things. Well that is, other then B3D is a unique bunch compared to the general public!

AYE!

In terms of who is buying consoles (at this time) I don't really think B3D is all that unique. That will change when the price drops, but for now I think ps3/360 sales are still strongly within a B3D type demographic.

PC -> Wii

I had a gamecube in the house, but my brother was the one that used it. I did play Fight Night Round 2 A LOT. I never finished any other games for it.

In terms of who is buying consoles (at this time) I don't really think B3D is all that unique.
Prior polls suggest otherwise, with a way higher PS3 representation here than sales figures would suggest, and proportionally low Wii ownership.

Trying to get a ideal of the migration of the B3Ders from the last generation to the next generation of consoles.

No disrepect to GC or Wii but limited to 10 options.

Benevolent dictators that we are, poll options are now increased to 20. But you'll need to start over.

Locking this one to allow you to do so.

And can we have a "PC Elitist and proud of it! No consoles here!" option? Oh, wait that wouldn't be migration would it. Okay, nm. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back