B!^@# using me for my money!

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
ahHA! Well, turns out Tim and Kim were just using me for my money. A friend of mine warned me that's what it sounded like to her. I didnt mention that right after we *cough* she asked me for like $500 to help them pay the bills. Yeah well now she's asking to 'borrow' my bed (v expensive bed...) and when i turned her down on that she tried to guilt-trip me saying that she was expecting me to support her financially. Now she's throwing a hissy-fit and telling me I'm a cold, uncaring person and threatening to never tpeak to me again if I dno't help her out by giving her a "coupple hundred dollars" (which "isnt much to ask for")!!!!!

Yeah I had a few little suspicions but now I'm pretty sure- they're both just trying to get money out of me!!! Bastards.

radeonic2 said:
Are you a doormat?

no, i got a good lay out of the deal :cool:

but i'd rather have known BEFORE and just told them both to F the hell off!

Wait! Wait! Wait... What?

Wait, if I understand this new complete invention from you...

You poked that chick, right? An average chick by your own word, right?

You won some credit because of that (and because she was the wife of your best friend) from the Pimps on this boards, right? You even won some credit from the highest rollin' Pimp ever: me, right?

And now you're coming and telling us that this ride cost you $500? $500 for an average chick... a One night stand... $500...

/Vysez Pimp slaps Sage, and leaves the thread!

Loser!

Vysez said:

weird_thread.gif

Vysez said:
Wait, if I understand this new complete invention from you...

You poked that chick, right? An average chick by your own word, right?

You won some credit because of that (and because she was the wife of your best friend) from the Pimps on this boards, right? You even won some credit from the highest rollin' Pimp ever: me, right?

And now you're coming and telling us that this ride cost you $500? $500 for an average chick... a One night stand... $500...

/Vysez Pimp slaps Sage, and leaves the thread!

Loser!

QFT

Well, you do love to flash you money or possessions quite a lot (you've been doing that on here for ages, i can only imagine what you're like in the real world), and you probably subconsciously (or even not so subconsciously) use it to "make friends" or keep the ones you have.
So really, i'm not saying you brought this on yourself, but well i'm not really surprised it happened.

The fact that a one night stand cost you $500 is great entertainment for us though!!!

guys, i never gave her any money. she ASKED for $500. i didnt give it to the bitch

"Instant karma’s gonna get you
Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin’
Join the human race"

J.Lennon

Sage, I thought you said you wouldn't have sex with that woman...?

I say this is what you get for messin' with another man's wife.

Guden Oden said:
Sage, I thought you said you wouldn't have sex with that woman...?

I say this is what you get for messin' with another man's wife.

oh no im pretty sure he was in on the whole thing. the whole entire trip was an act.

What's love got to do, got to do with it
What's love but a second hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken

:mrgreen:

Back