Atomic Heart [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Melee combat looks interesting, but not a fan of the QTE sequence when they got knocked down.

Looks even more interesting than the first time I ran into it. Add Metro to the list of games this kind of reminds me of.

Regards,
SB

i thought it was PC version obviously, but at 7min55, PS button prompts ?
A lot of PC games show PlayStation buttons prompts when they detect a DualShock controller. Indeed, I can't remember a game I've bought on Steam in the last 12-18 months that didn't! The DS4 is quite popular because the pad substitutes for a mouse.

i think it's SSR, you can see SSR artifacts from his weapon occluding.
I like the art a lot. I hope the games finally releases one day.

Lot's of RT going on in the game, very gorgeous indeed.

FYI: The thread title should be updated to reflect next-generation systems.

Seems odd their website hasn't been updated yet [ https://mundfish.com/en/ ] but the YouTube trailer info certainly states next-gen:

Roam the halls of VDNKH and engage in some insane melee combat until you meet Plyush, a mini-boss in Atomic Heart, the strange new first-person shooter due in 2021 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, PC, PS4, and Xbox One. This trailer features music from Doom composer Mick Gordon.​

Ready to put that RTX 3080 3090 to good use with Atomic Heart? Get ready because both ray tracing and DLSS are on their way to this first-person adventure shooter.
source.gif

"On their way"? Weird wording. Wasn't this advertised with raytracing when Turing was released?

This does have a rather unique flavour, but with the current state of the world I can only imagine that Russian based devs are going to get boycotted :/

Back