Dr. Nick

Veteran
https://p-ch.jp/enquete2022/na

The survey seemed to focus on what platforms you are playing, what type of display you are playing games on (HD or 4k), what Atlus games you have heard about, what Atlus games you have played, and what platform you want to play Atlus games on. It also seemed to be checking to see if there is interest in Soul Hackers 2. While I did select Xbox for many of the questions, I felt that they were looking to see how much interest there is in playing Atlus games on Steam, Switch, and Smartphones. At least, that is the path the survey took for me.

The survey can be a long one. It might take at least 20 minutes of your time. I'm just posting for North American forum members and lurkers that might be interested.

https://p-ch.jp/enquete2022/na

The survey seemed to focus on what platforms you are playing, what type of display you are playing games on (HD or 4k), what Atlus games you have heard about, what Atlus games you have played, and what platform you want to play Atlus games on. It also seemed to be checking to see if there is interest in Soul Hackers 2. While I did select Xbox for many of the questions, I felt that they were looking to see how much interest there is in playing Atlus games on Steam, Switch, and Smartphones. At least, that is the path the survey took for me.

The survey can be a long one. It might take at least 20 minutes of your time. I'm just posting for North American forum members and lurkers that might be interested.

Taking that right away as I'd love to see more of Atlus' games released on PC. I'd still love to play Persona 5 (the original not Strikers), but I'm not going to get a PS4/5 just to play it. While parent company SEGA has made the jump to wanting everything on PC, Atlus is still pretty spotty/random with what they port to PC.

Regards,
SB

Sucks I can't participate because I'm in Canada despite the survey being for North America... Apparently the US = NA

Anyway, I'd love all of their games to come to PC. Still waiting on Persona 5 Royal.. I have faith it will come over soon enough.

Sucks I can't participate because I'm in Canada despite the survey being for North America... Apparently the US = NA

Then by that notion they should disallow participants in states like Texas or Florida or Louisiana since those would clearly be "South America"... :LOL:

Anyway, I'd love all of their games to come to PC. Still waiting on Persona 5 Royal.. I have faith it will come over soon enough.

You could always use a VPN if they block you based on detecting what country you are in. :)

Regards,
SB

You could always use a VPN if they block you based on detecting what country you are in. :)

Regards,
SB
I had thought about that.. but got too lazy. Instead I passed the link to a handful of American bros I know who would definitely be interested in their games coming to PC.

I probably wouldn't have done that otherwise... so it's likely a net positive IMO. :D

Back