ATI GPU transcoding app?

Not working for me I get

Avivo™ Package available soon

as the red text link. Its not clickable unlike the other downloads there

it WAS available for Vista64 too, I downloaded it when it was, don't have a place to host it right now though

edit:
According to filename, it's the same on both Vista32 & 64: 8-12_vista32-64_xcode_72277

i'd love to hear about it cause i still can't get avivo for windows 7 or vista 64bit. Kind of a sucky release if you ask me. I'm going to be taking alot of footage of my new nephew when he is born tommorow and I want some more power when convertin to dvds or blurays for family members

i'd love to hear about it cause i still can't get avivo for windows 7 or vista 64bit. Kind of a sucky release if you ask me. I'm going to be taking alot of footage of my new nephew when he is born tommorow and I want some more power when convertin to dvds or blurays for family members

x64 is not supported atm, nothing new here.

Looking forward to it. :) I think it's wise to read rather than wasting a weekend playing with it.

It's online now, albeit only in german.

In short: Cyberlinks Power Director uses the Avivo Transkoding Package to accelerate Video-Encoding. As such, it has the same limitations and advantages as with the original Avivo Package wrt to speedups or quality.

Good thing is, there's an MPEG-2-Encoding acceleration, what is currently missing in the Nvidia-portion of Power Director. OTOH though, not all MPEG-2 options work well (BD 1920 for example) plus, AMD has got to use some special profiles to accelerate AVCHD-MPEG4 (they're calling it "Video-Konservierung, hochauflösend" for example in the german version. Dunno why though they're not using normal AVCHD-profiles - bitrates of both seem identical. Maybe more than H.264-baseline-profile is required for this?

Here's the link: http://www.pcgameshardware.de/aid,6...obearbeitung-mit-Power-Director-7/Tools/Test/

IMO both options - Ati stream and Cuda - are not yet unleashing their potential.

as a cyberlink user I'm looking forward to the results too! make the red bastard sweat a bit..

but the product page has a big CUDA logo on it, a seperate CUDA page (where they show the same speed increases as on the ATI page) for the MPEG2 encoding.. weird.

Back