ATI B.S Bingo FUD

You have kinda interesting way to post things (I concluded this by looking at your post-history). In what way you hope people to react to this? Looking at the smileys you use it's kinda easy to draw conclusions. Let me try:

a) Oh, how can they do this? I don't believe it. They are Ati afterall. They can't do anything bad. It's INQ FUD.

b) Oh you troll. You know that's just INQ FUD posted to please you nvidiots. Go to NVNEWS.

Which option tickled you more?

Think whatever you like. I just bring the amusing link for all to see. So much for ATI being "angelic" and not resorting to dirty unhanded tricks to stifle competition. :devilish:

What dirty underhanded trick?
And how does this stifle competition?

This looks more like a fun little joke rather then dirty business.

Looks like it's just ATI PR calling Nvidia PR on all the lies they tell. If Nvidia stopped lying in their PR, there wouldn't be anything for ATI to point out and make fun of.

Given how aggressive Nvidia have been with the falsehoods in things like their "leaked" internal documents, I'm actually glad to see ATI fighting back by pointing out where Nvidia are selling spin and lies rather than the facts.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

This is as good as the time they had all the ATi employees go the nVidia press conference!!! :LOL:

Hehe, this is some funny shit especially if it's really from ATi.

And I couldn't actually find anything wrong about the statements. As far as I know they're all true. :LOL:

Hey, Donald Segretti must have finally got another job. How nice for him.

[obscure Watergate reference for youngsters and non-'muricans]

trinibwoy said:
Would be nice to get the reaction of the presenters. Must've been pissed (if the story is true).
Yeah, I'd like to hear the story from someone who was there.

Man, ATi has some clever ways of stealing nVidia's thunder right out from under 'em...don't they? :LOL:

It seems above board, for the most part. #3 and #11 are iffy. AFAIK, nV has said they'd optimize for games--and repeatedly threw 3DM into that category--for quite a while. #11 is harder to pin down, as I don't think FP blending is a required part of the SM3 spec. But the only SM3 cards out there are nV's, they support FP blending, and they're the only ones to get Far Cry's over-the-top "HDR" treatment.

But, yeah, this does smell of ATi's marketers having to work more with nV's hardware than their own. Maybe ATi's engies/fabs/management will give their marketers some more homegrown material to work with in a few months.

Back