ATI... ARE you ready for more....

It really would be quite something if ATi were too have the R350 on the market before the GeforceFX appears.

Nvidias facade of being a better executor, better driver developer and graphics chip designer totally brought down to earth and humbled with the nv30 and its short-comings.

Nebuchadnezzar said:
What was the timespawn between the teaser launch and the release of R300? 1 Week?

No much longer, IIRC upwards of a month.

EDIT: But that doesn't mean that the refresh will also be a teaser for a month, all we can do is wait and see.

Sabastian said:
CosmoKramer said:
The FX has arrived to Swedish distributors.

Maybe though the Sweeds are getting prefered service? Odd anyhow.

Sabastian said the FX (singular) has arrived at Swedish distributors. :)

NV's new One Per Country™ scheme.

nutball said:
Sabastian said:
CosmoKramer said:

NV's new One Per Countryâ„¢ scheme.

LMAO, I forgot about the Quadro series FX that must be what the referance was too.

There is some speculation that the Gefarce FX 5800 Ultra (The one we have seen reviews of.) won't actually ship at all though. Nvidia may simply skip it and go to the nv35.

The pre order at comp USA says it won't be available untill april though.

nutball said:
Sabastian said:
CosmoKramer said:

NV's new One Per Countryâ„¢ scheme.

One of the the biggest online stores in Sweden says that the FX will be available 14/03. Although that's unconfirmed at the moment. It's of course possible that those who preordered it might get their cards before that.

As for the prices (euro):

R9700 Pro: 395 € (3530 SEK)
5800: 572 € (5148 SEK)
5800 Ultra: 606 € (5455 SEK)

These prices are of course ridiciosly high because of the availability of the FX. But still, doesn't exactly look that good for the FX. On the other hand, if they have only one then it's not really a problem :)

Wooo! Just looked at Komplett, who are listing the UK prices for ASUS V9990 GFFX board as £292 for the non-Ultra and £367 for the Ultra, with unconfirmed stock dates of 14/03/03. The Gainward card is significantly more expensive (£377/£493 respectively) with a stock date (unconfirmed) of 31/03/03.

Sorry, I guess this isn't really on the original topic :oops:

I am excited...
to see if I am pist on eye with this... ;)

though, I doubt it, but you never can't be too sure about it.

Bjorn said:
One of the the biggest online stores in Sweden says that the FX will be available 14/03.

Yeah, I saw that too, and it amuses me to some extent that TerraTec named the boards "Mystify"! :)

Back