Athlon FX is Single Core Toshiba Cell Processor!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyo_S23

Newcomer
Hey I read some article saying that Amd had some Toshiba technology in it. I can't seem to find the article, but have u guys heard anything about this. So if this is true isn't Amd FX a single core cell proccessor at .09???

Worst thread title to first post combination.

edit: ever.
edit 2: Hint, if it had Sony and IBM technology perhaps.

Nyo_S23 said:
Are u guys going to view or are u going to give your comments

No, because there's nothing to comment. You see, you're having a crack-induced delusion. "Cell" (which is a computing architecture and not a processor) and AMD chips have absolutely nothing in common apart from both are built from semiconductors.

Oops don't you mean a stripped down cell, anyways has anyone seen the article that amd has toshiba technology in it?????

Nyo_S23, maybe you should change the title to "Athlon FX is Single Core Toshiba Cell Processor??????"
I guess they could use a Cell APU or SPU or what they call it nowadays, for multimedia SIMD stuff.

Squeak said:
Nyo_S23, maybe you should change the title to "Athlon FX is Single Core Toshiba Cell Processor??????"
I guess they could use a Cell APU or SPU or what they call it nowadays, for multimedia SIMD stuff.

You're right, but don't be too hard on him. We all make mistakes.

When you come out excitedly about something you don't really know, that no one else can understand, and that you have no links for... you kind of have to expect responses like that.

This thread has nothing to do with consoles. Stop making useless threads or else I will pass your name off to an admin for banning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back