Atari Makes Revolution DBZ Official

pc999

Veteran
"The innovative controller featured with Nintendo Revolution is perfectly suited for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, which engages players with fast-paced fighting moves. Gamers will be able to play in a very physical way, mimicking several of the show's most popular character moves and pull off awesome combos and attacks."

Using the Nintendo Revolution controller, players will be able to mimic signature moves as they are performed in the Dragon Ball Z animated series, such as Goku's Kamehameha, moving both hands to executive this devastating energy attack,"

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/702/702990p1.html

I am really interesting in knowing how fight games will be played on Rev.

Finally! The game nobody was asking for: a new DBZ game!

I'm wondering how they'll use the controller as well. Move with the analog stick and punch/kick using hand gestures maybe? This could get really interesting. It's too bad there hasn't been a good DBZ game ever.

And the dark days of being embarssed to admit to playing video games are on the verge of returning...

PG2G said:
And the dark days of being embarssed to admit to playing video games are on the verge of returning...

Just wait, I bet the Revolution will have a microphone attachment, and you'll have to scream KAMEHAMEHA at the top of your lungs to do your special attack.

Shark Sandwich said:
Finally! The game nobody was asking for: a new DBZ game!
I was hoping for a next gen bodokai actually, hopefully with graphics that come close to the cutscenes of the last dbz game. But im not sure I like the idea of playing this on the revolution, I think people would look pretty stupid swinging their arms around doing dbz like attacks in their living room. maybe its just me... o_O

Back