Assassins Creed IV Black Flag

Lucky you! I am intending to get this on PS4, so have to wait a bit. Playing AC3 on PS3 now, which is surprisingly ok, but really looking forward to having this with a bit more res, framerate and nicer vegetation and water ... (Or just more fun gameplay ;) - I really loved pirates back in the day, and this seems a bit like it!)

Arwin, how does your computer compare to the PS4? You'd have to have a pretty slow computer to be weaker than the PS4 and I thought you liked to play games on PC?

Arwin, how does your computer compare to the PS4? You'd have to have a pretty slow computer to be weaker than the PS4 and I thought you liked to play games on PC?

I have a 3rd gen i7 (vpro version) and a 550Ti. I'm waiting until next year to see what GPU I can buy for a reasonable amount of money that has reasonable power consumption (200W or less) and still beats the consoles. :)

After having tried it more for the last year, I am not that big a fan of gaming on PC. But certainly stuff like Rocksmith (both the original and 2014) makes more sense on PC at the moment.

No Davros, I'm not going to preach to the converted. ;)

I haven't tried it yet, but I also have an extra Uplay version of it. Do you want it?

Thanks for the offer but I'm pretty sure its already headed my way for Christmas :D

I'm sure there will be plenty here who'll jump at the chance for an early copy though.

Ok, well if some veteran B3D user want's to have it and doesn't mind using Uplay too much, I'll have a code for you. Not for resale though I want to give it to someone who wants it.

It would be loved on the Most holy Two Terabytes of Gaming Goodness™
and find itself in good company alongside creed/revelations and creed 3

Dr Evil! Can I have the ac4 ubisoft although I'm not a veteran? :D

Btw do we have rocksmith 2014 topic in b3d? That game is crazy time waster. When stopped playing with uplay will say I had been playing for hours and I did not notice it.

Aren't you supposed to get a shrub in return?
He certainly does
Ladies and gentlemen please give a big round of applause for our next 2 recipients of the Shrubbery
First of Is Zaphod for his generous donation of World of Goo
and secondly Dr Evil Who not only donated Assasins Creed 4 but also threw in Splinter Cell Blacklist.

***Drum roll***
"The Shrubbery of Outstandingness"
(everyone say "NI")

And now as per tradition a few words from that fine english gentleman
Mr Terry Thomas
"Jolly good show old chap, jolly good show"
May the gaming Gods scan your hard drive and remove all the quicktime events for they are the spawn of satan...

Back