Arcanum...

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Saem, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Saem

Veteran

I'm trying to get my hands on this game, from what I hear it sports multiplayer coop, just wondering if anyone would be interested in playing through this together?

#1 Saem, Aug 1, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2005
  2. Saem

Veteran

3. Moffell

Newcomer

Heh, does anybody expect somebody to reply with a no on a question like that?

Anyaways

Sorry man, hated that game though I did only play it by myself. The bugs made it dreadfull and the story was bleak if I remember correctly. Good luck with it though, maybe it's more up your alley than mine.

4. Saem

Veteran

Question mark added, damn grammar.

So in anycase, there have been plenty of patches, so if you played it when it was fresh, I can imagine it being buggy.

5. representation3

Newcomer

Good to see someone taking an interest in this game. I believe co-op is limited to players that are in the same location. But the combat being so bad in this game there is just no point in playing it online. You might want to just max out your character with a save game editor.

6. DieZel

Newcomer

Sorry, I didn't like Arcanum either. I just lost interest after a couple of hours of gaming. Anyway, I have heard several people saying that the game is a master piece so may be I'm to blame for not liking it.

7. Mendel

Mendel Mr. Upgrade
    Veteran

I loved the game but I'm not going to touch it again. Its place is now there in my shelf amongst the rest of my games collection.

8. Rodéric

Rodéric a.k.a. Ingenu
    Moderator Veteran

Didn't like it at all.
    One of those games I tried and uninstalled in a couple of hours.