Anyone watch the new Macross Frontier episodes?

suryad

Veteran
Is it just me or is it getting surprisingly little coverage on the intarwebz? I just saw the second episode and it was sweeet!!

There is a new show out called Macross Frontier...its sort of continuing...the original Macross Franchise...and it blew me away! I love the frantic action and the over the topness of it. Also the aliens look badass!!

Is that the epic battle from the first season of Robotech/Macross when all the Zentraedi defold and the final battle for survival starts Davros?

And I am waiting to get my fix of Code Geass from mymenclave. Sorry maybe I should not be naming names here? Mods please feel free to delete. Also their Gundam 00 was awesome!

Seems to get mentioned often enough on the internet as far as anime goes. The japanophiles mostly love it, it has got old school cred and the pervs get off on the nyan nyan girl (Youtube seems to like her too).

I like it for the veritech fighters and the awesome space fights. I just love the MAcross universe. I remember running home from the bus stop and turning the tv on so I could watch Robotech on TV. So cool!

Back