anyone good with Lotus?

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
um I have a major problem- I just got an IT job. It's pretty easy. Or, it was. See, they use Lotus Notes and Domino... and, well, the guy that used to handle all of the fancy lotus administration and development just... well... he walked out. I don't even have the password to his .id so I have no way of even using the Server Administrator. I'm just another user. I have a book, but thus far it hasn't been much helpful. And I don't think they are going to pay him to come back even for just a few more hours. Right before he left I asked what he'd gotten fixed and he said everything was fixed and there were no immediate problems. Well, to put it simply- he either lied or was mistaken. He broke some things today and I dont know what he did to break them, nor do I know how even to find out what he did. I'm screwed. So, anyhow, my question- anyone know where I can find a good class on Notes/Domino administration? They are VERY tight with the money so no help for me... have you seen the movie "Without a Paddle" yet?

Damn... I thought we were going to have a discussion on Elan, Elise and Esprit.

Back