Anti-rape device!

Anything that can reduce the chance of rape and/or help catching the rapists is something I'm 100% in favor of. I hope this thing is effective.

A gang of men attacks a woman in a dark alley. During the attempted rape, one of them gets that thing stuck in his dick. Call me crazy, but I don't see this ending well for the victim.

Geeforcer said:
A gang of men attacks a woman in a dark alley. During the attempted rape, one of them gets that thing stuck in his dick. Call me crazy, but I don't see this ending well for the victim.

I am pretty sure most rapes are one on one.

Btw, a simple way to preventing the condom from working is to bring a smokie and shove it in first.

This is one of those ideas as stupid as saying "castration will lower rape rates" or such. I wonder if all those people "working" on such ideas actually have a sane mind (or a life, for that matter). Disguasting.

A concealed fire arm or knife(laws permitting) would be a much better solution IMO. Both have a large chance of hurting the victim(someone who is cold enough to rape another is not going to be that shy about murdering someone IMO).

But at least with a firearm it's prevention, not detection. Someone with a painful device attached to their genitals, who already cares so little about others that they can rape someone will be rather dangerous. Someone who is shot or stabbed multiple times will be much less dangerous.

It's probably illegal to shoot or stab someone who is raping you(mostly because rape happens in some shady place where no one is around to witness it, so it would be hard to prove), it ought not to be, but anyway. Rape happens in places where there is no authority around, no one to see it or help. If you kill the rapist, it's very unlikely you will be found precisely since it is very unlikely they would be convicted of rape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in college I wrote a research paper on capital punishment which included the issue of execution for rape (illegal in the US from 1968 to sometime in the mid 90's), and IIRC (it was six years ago) the vast majority of both stranger and non-stranger rapes occur in a private residence and not in some shadowy place as popular imagination would have it.

akira888 said:
Back in college I wrote a research paper on capital punishment which included the issue of execution for rape (illegal in the US from 1968 to sometime in the mid 90's), and IIRC (it was six years ago) the vast majority of both stranger and non-stranger rapes occur in a private residence and not in some shadowy place as popular imagination would have it.

I certainly would not have guessed that.

Back