Animal Crossing

mkillio

Regular
Animal Crossing is an amazing game, it's so addicting. I've woken up at 6a.m. just to play because of the schedule. I highly recomend it to anyone that doesn't lose interests in games easily.

I have mild interest in it, but I am kind of scared to get it(Renting Nintendo games in my area is not possible, my local blockbuster has two shelves of Xbox and GC games, all you see are, Universal Studios, Luigis mansion, Kabuki Warriors and Odd world Munch, and they say those dont rent so they wont get more....)

That's exactly what my local BB said about the GC. I then told her that if they would get some fu##ing games for the GC then maybe it WOULD rent. Go figure.

Animal Crossing kicks ass. I feel tempted to call it better than Mario Sunshine, but all in all it isn't IMO.

What it is, is a great game but different from any of Nintendo's GCN offerings to date. AC harkens back to Nintendo's glory days in design.. it feels like a game that would be possible on a 16-bit platform but isn't. It's a great game and most everybody should at least try it.. although one won't see the benefits by sitting down for only a few minutes/hours/days.

AC is long-term fun.

My girlfriend bought AC the other day, I decided to give it a go, I have not let her touch it since, wow, I HATE sims games, my only real interest in this game to begin with was the NES games you could unlock, but I was instantly addicted, I dont know why, I have no idea what my attraction to the game is at all, but I cant stop going back..
the coolest thing to me, is that I have two memory cards, one with Beckys town, and one with mine, I like hopping a train and visiting her town(and Im a bastard, a lot of my townsfolk jumped ship and moved into her town, so I spent my days fishing in hers, and dropped my old boots I caught in peoples yards, they did not want to live in the filth so they moved back to my town :) )

I have 3 NES games so far, loving that, I need to hook up my GBA so I can unlock Warios Woods..

Back