Ancient inbreeding caused disease

In addition to smaller populations, our generations are also MUCH much longer than those of rats or other such animals, so it would be harder to 'evolve away' harmful genes. A pair of rats fuck, and within the space of a few months you have an entirely new set of fully grown-up and horny rats who can fuck to make even more rats.

Humans, well, you know how it works with us. Not only do you have to grow up and mature and go through puberty and get pimples and get ridiculed for your disproportionate hands, and feet, and nose, and...*ahem*, let's not go there. :p Anyway, I read an article today (or yesterday now in fact) that despite our lifespans have increased a lot compared to in the past, it actually took LONGER before we reached sexual maturity. This was blamed on less nutritious diets, though I guess the fact kids in the US (where the study was made) are raised on growth hormones may play a factor here...

Guden Oden said:
In addition to smaller populations, our generations are also MUCH much longer than those of rats or other such animals, so it would be harder to 'evolve away' harmful genes. A pair of rats fuck, and within the space of a few months you have an entirely new set of fully grown-up and horny rats who can fuck to make even more rats.

Humans, well, you know how it works with us. Not only do you have to grow up and mature and go through puberty and get pimples and get ridiculed for your disproportionate hands, and feet, and nose, and...*ahem*, let's not go there. :p Anyway, I read an article today (or yesterday now in fact) that despite our lifespans have increased a lot compared to in the past, it actually took LONGER before we reached sexual maturity. This was blamed on less nutritious diets, though I guess the fact kids in the US (where the study was made) are raised on growth hormones may play a factor here...

What's more, we have to deal with republicans, too!

The549 said:
What's more, we have to deal with republicans, too!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

err.... wait a minute.... *reads own sig* ....oh hell, just because you join them doesnt mean you dont still hate them!

Back