AMD & ATI Website

So, now reddish is only for GFX and some dedicated GPGPU implementations and everything else is in the greenland. :D

DAAMIT!

The site looks just plain bad. Colors just don't fit there, hopefully they'll either change the color scheme somewhat, or just simply revamp the whole site for a new look

Well, I hate it...but I'm still enthused about the new company. :)

So today is the official "it's done!" day, eh?

Thanks for the heads-up Worm, it'll give me something to loathe to pass the time today. ;)

They should have kept ATi's colours and just incorporated AMD's into it somehow.

The colour is part of ATi's distinction damn it! :(

They should have kept ATi's colours and just incorporated AMD's into it somehow.

The colour is part of ATi's distinction damn it! :(

ATM, they use a bit light green on the front page (not as dark green as one on the AMD logo). I agree with you on the red that is unique to ATi. Kinda sad to see it starting to face away :cry:

They should at least make the font darker, like a forest green.

That font is just waaaay too light and pastel-ish for comfortable reading. :???:

The new site looks so dull. Doesn't exactly make full use of the spectrum. I hope the PR and Market people that did this are among the chopped.

And when I said that it was inevitable that the Ati brand would be "assimilated" into the one and only AMD one, for obvious marketing reasons, some very knowledgeable folks begged to disagree...

Its the ATi front page in green. Something tells me you all either A.) Never visited the ATi front page. B.) Simply dislike it because its not red.

Frankly I love it, much perfer it over the former red color. Plus the color green they used doesnt remind me of Xmas, and that's probably why they went with this green instead the typical darker AMD green.

I love the way they've taken all the existing pictures of ATI's cards and just leaned a CPU against it... :rolleyes:

And when I said that it was inevitable that the Ati brand would be "assimilated" into the one and only AMD one, for obvious marketing reasons, some very knowledgeable folks begged to disagree...

And that hasn't actually happened yet. In fact, the plan of record at this point in time is to brand the chipsets as AMD (as you would expect), except integrated chipsets also have the label "with ATI graphics".

What happens in the future is anybodies guess, but there are reasons why the split in branding exists now and they may evolve as market dynamics do.

Back