AmanithVG 1.0 Vector Graphics on N93

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdFG2y3qWm0

Amanith vector graphics are a multiplatform engine providing OpenVG support to OpenGL/ES hardware.

GPU makers offer their own solution on their 3D hardwares, and in some cases, on dedicated vector hardware.
Hey! That demo uses my parrot :)

Technically I guess they can't say is truly supports OpenVG as I don't believe it's undergone the conformance tests.

Hey! That demo uses my parrot :)

Technically I guess they can't say is truly supports OpenVG as I don't believe it's undergone the conformance tests.

Technically talking AmanithVG supports all OpenVG calls, with the same syntax, and the espected behavior as specified in the official OpenVG specifications. (To say the truth there are out so defined "conformant implementations" that in some case have different behavior than the official specified one, so words and tags must be taken / considered carefully).

Because we aren't, at the moment, a Khronos Group member (and we don't have access to conformance tests), commercially talking we can't claim that AmanithVG is a compliant OpenVG implementation. Nothing new under the sun :)

Back