all loading no nonsense loader for PSP

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
about to be released in a short while

no umd in the drive needed.
damn shit.. and :oops:

To use it, simply put your PSP iSO in the MS root (no file extraction is required at all) and then rename it xxx-umdgame.iso. The UMD iSO Launcher is loaded via exploit (as is done with emulators/homebrew) and press X to launch the game! That's it! No ripping, modifying game files, or any other LAME "Xecuter-type" garbage... and the best part is it works with ALL current PSP games! More to come on it very soon, and be sure to drop by iRC EFnet #PS2Ownz for all up-to-the-minute NEWS on the UMD iSO Launcher! This is truly a Day of Independence for the entire PSP scene!

And on a totally unrelated note, do Japan ISOs work in USA PSPs?

There's a game I've been thinking of importing for the PSP, it's called "Bleach" (based on the anime series of the same name that I'm totally addicted to)....but I'm hesitant to lay down money for it until I see how much japanese I'll need to know to play it.

I don't think much, it's a fighting game....but still. :?

Actually Bleach works, it also has a loader to work off ms. Seems like the hackers have hit critical mass.

i imported Bleach, but i think the game was full of bull . i dunno if you are a fan of the series (didnt know it was an anime )

digitalwanderer said:
There's a game I've been thinking of importing for the PSP, it's called "Bleach" (based on the anime series of the same name that I'm totally addicted to)....but I'm hesitant to lay down money for it until I see how much japanese I'll need to know to play it.

I don't think much, it's a fighting game....but still. :?

Normally you don't need to know much Japanese for fighting games (I own the Naruto 1-3 for GCN), especially if you know the anime. You'll get most of the story. Moreover, you still can get a Translation FAQ from gamefaqs.com...

I highly recomend the anime, Hanners turned me on to it and I've been a junky ever since.

/me runs off to Baka updates full of eternal hope for an early sub!

I love the anime but as usual the manga is better. Maybe I've been tainted as I know already what is going to happen when watching the Anime version

Heh, I watch Naruto & Bleach faithfully each week and anxiously await each new episode....but I'm also current on the manga for both so as I don't have any smart-asses spoil it for me. ;)

Actually that's not entirely true, I'm pretty impatient to find stuff out and getting a couple years worth of the anime pre-released was too tempting for me...but I do like the anime for both series better.

PSP_Mod.jpg

Today we received word that a Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire UK man previously convicted by SCE on more than one count has allegedly made his move from the illegal X-Box mod-chip market towards $ony's PSP handheld! The PSP Mod pictured to your left he claims will "rollback" any version of the PSP firmware to a less-protected (and older) version even on PSP v1.51/1.52+ units!

Of course this could be considered an even bigger (and long-term) threat to $ony's PSP developers than the "homebrew" loopholes found in older PSP 1.00 and 1.50 revisions, but according to a post reply made by himself on his own Web site Forums "the pic is a dev device, the actual product will be small plug in where you can just stick in a usb flash drive etc" so perhaps the product he brings to market will not face the same result as his past experiences with $ony Computer Entertainment.

I saw this posted somewhere I shouldn't have been, it's a list of all the PSP iso sizes and what memory stick you'll need to play what:

Ape_Escape_On_The_Loose_USA_PSP-DMU - 749MB (Memory Stick= 1GB)
Gretzky_NHL_2k5_USA_PSP-Dynarox - 153MB (Memory Stick= 256MB)
Hot_Shots_Golf_Open_Tee_USA_PSP-NONEEDPDX - 459MB (Memory Stick= 512MB)
Lumines_USA_PSP-Dynarox - 209MB (Memory Stick= 256MB)
Mercury_USA_PSP-NONEEDPDX - 289MB (Memory Stick=512MB)
Metal_Gear_ACiD_USA_PSP-LightForce - 201MB (Memory Stick= 256MB)
MLB_USA_PSP-NONEEDPDX - 1,1GB (Memory Stick= 2GB)
Need_For_Speed_Underground_Rivals_USA_PSP-DEV- 884MB (Memory Stick= 1Gb)
Ridge_Racer_USA_PSP-Dynarox - 906MB (Memory Stick= 1Gb)
Smart_Bomb_USA_PSP-Dynarox - 119MB (Memory Stick= 128MB
Spiderman_2 _USA_PSP - 583MB (Memory Stick= 1Gb)
Tiger_Wood_PGA_Tour_USA_PSP-NONEEDPDX - 1,8Gb (Memory Stick= 2Gb)
Twisted_Metal_Head_On_USA_PSP-Dynarox - 838MB (Memory Stick= 1Gb)
Untold_Legends_Brotherhood_of_the_Blade_USA_PSP - 855MB (Memory Stick= 1Gb)
Wipeout_Pure _USA_PSP-PDX - 252MB (Memory Stick= 256MB)
World_Tour_Soccer-PSP - 520MB (Memory Stick= 1Gb)

digitalwanderer said:
Is a "short while" over yet? :?

Well I don't care yet, as I'll get my PSP in a week or so ;)

Slightly off topic, but does the PSP eat memstick duos AND pro duos?

Will PSP benefit from the faster, more expensive format? Or does the most intensive streamed video get sufficient BW from the cheaper stuff?

Back