Votes: 60 35.3%
  • 30-35

Votes: 46 27.1%
  • >35

Votes: 31 18.2%

• Total voters

TheChefO

Banned
Just out of curiousity while still leaving the results anonymous, I'm curious what the age group is for regular visitors to this section of Beyond 3D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chef, I might be crazy, but it seems the majority of yourpoll takes place between 19 and 35. Maybe there should have been some greater range on both sides of that? There are ten poll options allowed afterall, and you're basically addressing a fifteen year range. ;)

Chef, I might be crazy, but it seems the majority of yourpoll takes place between 19 and 35. Maybe there should have been some greater range on both sides of that? There are ten poll options allowed afterall, and you're basically addressing a fifteen year range. ;)

Isnt that the gaming demographic? :LOL:

Agreed more options would have been better and I should have included as many as possible. Is there a way to edit the poll/delete start a new poll?

I'm 24, which puts me right in the middle. Comforting in a way but also slightly disturbing. The notion of being middle aged at 24 isn't a pleasant one.

34 and the owner of a pub, three cats, a dog, a girl friend, and, in May, a small squealy pink thing. Oh and lots and lots of computers, and consoles. Definately fit the 30+ demographic ;)

32 and going strong ... (though I have to admit there are times when my body starts making me feel a bit old - it doesn't seem to recover as well as it used to ;) )

Interesting results so far.

I figured this board skewed a bit closer to 30 than 20 and it looks like the numbers are confirming...

The results don't surprise me at all. There are tons of gamers in their 30's. Most people who were in the "target demographic" during NES->PS1 eras are now 30-40. God knows there were a lot of us, and some of us would still be interested in these console discussions today. (34 here, grew up with an Intellivision...)

Back