Adobe stops developing Flash Player for Mobile Browsers

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
What's confusing about that example is that I get redirected to https://mobile.pizzahut.com on my devices, and even the full desktop ordering page works without Flash.

Maybe it depends on the territory, in which case I should be concerned that my area has apparently slipped through a vortex to the year 2020.

What's confusing about that example is that I get redirected to https://mobile.pizzahut.com on my devices, and even the full desktop ordering page works without Flash.

Maybe it depends on the territory, in which case I should be concerned that my area has apparently slipped through a vortex to the year 2020.

Let me clear that confusion for you:

1 - Not everyone in the world lives in the u.s.a.
2 - Not everyone in this forum lives in the u.s.a.
3 - Pizza Hut doesn't exist in the u.s.a. only.

This may be a bit difficult to understand but here in Europe (which is not a country, it's a continent with several countries BTW), although we're still battling with sharp rocks and pointy sticks in order to decide which tribe comes out on top, we also have Pizza Hut, McDonald's, KFC and Starbucks.
We go there to have a snack between the battles with pointy sticks, and we usually trade burgers for these glass-like thingies they call diamonds, as it seems like a good deal to us.

Try ordering something from here using a browser without flash and then tell me how that worked out.
(Warning: not everyone in the world has English as their first language either, so this website might be hard to read for you)

"Site optimizado para Internet Explorer 7 e 8, Firefox versão 2 e 3, Safari versão 3, Opera 9 e Chrome 1."

You are yelling at the wrong cloud. As part of the vanguard of the mobile revolution you should be calling for these sites to modernize, rather than railing at the companies that do.

Yes, I'm planning on starting a riot in front of the portuguese Pizza Hut's headquarters because their website uses Adobe Flash.
I'll bring my pointy stick with me, just in case a tribal battle starts in the meantime.

IMO, power usage will go up as a result of this. Developers will just output HTML5+javascript in their Flex builder instead of Shockwave flash, which is going to use a lot more resources for the same effects.

With a pretty forgiving cert on Android store I don't think that quality of Adobe code is the concern for Android users.

This may be a bit difficult to understand but here in Europe (which is not a country, it's a continent with several countries BTW),

Europe may be several things but calling the region known as Europe a continent is to invite all type of gobbledygook of language into the conversation.

Try ordering something from here using a browser without flash and then tell me how that worked out.
(Warning: not everyone in the world has English as their first language either, so this website might be hard to read for you)

Well don't worry, we're working hard on stomping out all those weird languages people use. The first step is to get rid of flash!

Yes, I'm planning on starting a riot in front of the portuguese Pizza Hut's headquarters because their website uses Adobe Flash.
I'll bring my pointy stick with me, just in case a tribal battle starts in the meantime.

Surely there are better things to eat in Portugal than pizzahut! This is just google doing their part for culinary excellence!

Back