ABZU [PS4, PC]

Clukos

Bloodborne 2 when?
Veteran
Supporter
No thread for this, looks like it's similar to Journey and just as good according to first reviews :)

The game was made with Unreal 4, the beautiful soundtrack was composed by Austin Wintory (Journey, AC Syndicate)

Last edited:
Downloading :D

1shapt.png

Loved Journey, i liked Flower. Let's see if this stacks up.

Reserving my final opinion till i finish the game (spoiler alert: i like it), this game is a visual feast! Whatever they did to achieve that pseudo-volumetric look to the water/fish looks really impressive :D

08.02.2016-19.35.14.0lea2u.jpg

08.02.2016-19.36.39.05wyko.jpg

08.02.2016-19.37.01.1knbuh.jpg

Edit: Finished it, took me 3-4 hours. Overall for me, Journey > Abzu > Flower. Things that kept it down

The obvious one, no multiplayer. Was a key reason why Journey was special. Second, the influence of Flower + Journey is a bit obvious in this one, first time PC players will enjoy it the most i think. Really enjoyable experience overall, just not as good or memorable as Journey imo.

Oh and definitely a showcase for what Unreal 4 can do, beautiful game.

Last edited:
Finished the game. The parts where there's something like a gazillion fish all going round in a big swirly donut of fish is probably the most impressive thing I've seen coming out of my PS4. It also makes the poor baby sound like it will explode any moment.

Back