About Us

So, I have a memory problem where I can't remember things properly, and, basically, just as your memory of dreams fades after wake up and go about your day, my actual memories rapidly fade throughout the normal routine of daily life.

Anyways, I caught a reference to the ebaums founder on the SA forums and immediately associated it to Beyodn3d's God in my usual misfire of synapses and hit up the "About Us" section here to sort out the confusion. Except, the history of this site might as well not exist on the internet, even in the annals of the the very site that was spawned by the man himself.

So basically, what the hell? I can't even count the times I've read, "Who is Dave Baumann herp derp?

There should be a floating 3d rendering of him hovering obnoxiously over 1/4 of every page, not this non-admission of his existence. Then again, for the sake of impartiality, I suppose I can see where some of the lack of acknowledgment might come from, given his current state of employment. But, screw that, I demand my golden cow to worship.

And to support the site we could sell Dave Baumann merchandise; T-shirts, hats, blowup dolls, etc.

And sell opportunities to milk the Golden Cow ...

Back