Abandoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
Ok this seals the deal.

This was put on the dev's discord:

https://streamable.com/4cpktw#

That white-ish frame at 44s? It's Kojima's logo.

zQyCjOE.png

Kojima_Productions_logo.png

EDIT: sorry forget it, the video is fake..
Goddammit.

But again, I think this is all just coincidences and more than one people are picking it up to have fun and exploit the free attention.

You honestly believe Abandoned is just an indie horror game by a studio led by this unknown Hasan nobody who happens to have Geoff Keighley on speed dial, and the hundreds of easter eggs being found throughout the internet are just pure coincidences?

I think believing that is the real conspiracy theory, at this point.

When does this game before the game end? It's already gone beyond conspiracy levels...

View attachment 5584

Apparently UFOs might be a genuine anomaly (according to the news anyway), makes it easier to accept that a developer might try some funky marketing technique like this.

David Hayter, the voice actor who used to do Solid Snake recently posted a selfie with a.. blue box behind him.

20210618_210505.jpg

I think we're looking at some sort of crossover event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who gives a shit
Yeah this guy was big many years ago
but time to move on, stick his name up by final fantasy or halo or madden, the names that were once big and now they, like the rolling stones, the produce to a lot of hopla but sell bugger all ( though 1000s of times my last album )

David Hayter, the voice actor who used to do Solid Snake recently posted a selfie with a.. blue box behind him.

View attachment 5586

I think we're looking at some sort of crossover event.
Didn't Kojima hate him and try to replace him for every game? Why would he hire Hayter for a new project, and why would Hayter agree to work with Kojima is that's true? Hayter said in an interview something to the effect that Kojima made him audition for the role for every game or something, and was constantly trying to get someone new to play Snake until he eventual did for V.

Didn't Kojima hate him and try to replace him for every game? Why would he hire Hayter for a new project, and why would Hayter agree to work with Kojima is that's true? Hayter said in an interview something to the effect that Kojima made him audition for the role for every game or something, and was constantly trying to get someone new to play Snake until he eventual did for V.

Kojima is such a Hayter.

Sorry, I’ll see myself out.

Well if the MGS remake is indeed real, I wouldnt be surprised if Kojima or BluePoint games brought him back for the voice acting.....

Wait.....remember rumors of BluePoint being acquired by Sony for the remake?
And the rumors that maybe they acquired the rights for a MGS remake and a Silent Hill game?

Blue Point? Blue Box? Working with Kojima Productions maybe???

Back