Abandoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
Did anyone actually convince themselves this was a Silent Hill game anyway? :)

I cannot wait for Capcom to stop using first person in the Resident Evil games. It's kind of boring. It's tolerable. But Ethan Winters didn't start the franchise. There's a lot of outcry for Jill Valentine to return outside of remakes.

Abandoned at first sight, almost looked like a bit of a copycat.

They now added a FAQ page
Its almost as if they are making fun of themselves :LOL:
The wording, the layout, everything screams an oddity. Either a scam hiding as a game or just an unprofessional team or something else.
upload_2021-9-28_10-11-18.png

Even Capcom and Konami get off more lightly.

The thing with RE though, is that I think Capcom knows everyone will sucks its d***. I've noticed that myself. They can change that franchise a billion times and do lousy remakes with cut content, yet a lot of fanboys still say, "This is teh best RE game, ever!!!!!11"

When it's really NOT!

Like, whenever a new game comes out, people just love it right away because RE is in the name. It doesn't seem to matter what the gameplay or story is like. Somehow, they get "alienated" into thinking it's the best thing since bread became sliced. Their opinions, surely. But I just don't understand the "yes, man" attitude of that particular fanbase.

If anyone deserves a licking more than Blue Box, it's Capcom and Konami. More so Konami, unfortunately.

To be honest, I lost interest in this game once they started to brag, then delay things. Also, once I learned it was not a Silent Hill related game, I lost even more interest. Not that many people assumed as such, but there was a lot of odd occurrences going on, that could have convinced us. At least at first.

Anyway, I am tired of the bullcrap concerning the dearly missed Silent Hill franchise. After Tokyo Game Show, I was like, please no more speculation. Then approximately one day later on 1 October, they rehashed the original hearsay again. It felt like it was on purpose. As if someone was trying to simply shout, "Please don't give up hope, Team Real!"

I was like, FFS. Until it comes from Konami, we don't even care any more by this point. It's a wonder Konami even still has devoted fans anyway. They're obviously in no hurry to revive it and catch up to Capcom.

Update on the game with a tech demo and prologue supposedly coming beginning of next year.
https://blueboxgamestudios.com/blog/first-blog-new-year.html

They' ve updated the application with new screens also, i guess from the tech demo.
Which is probably just a character model with basic zoom and limited interactive controls.

NvDgm6b.png

QpfW3CM.png

feXocgD.png

Last edited:
The only forward looking statement we can realistically trust from them is "From the team @BLUE BOX Game Studios, Happy Holidays and have a healthy 2022!"

Back