Abandoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
I go to sleep and wake up with all these little findings, I was already deep in this rabbit role but didn't want to admit.

5d35dd96fd2f5ec0818808baff700852.gif

Its nuts if everything's nothing more than a mere coincidence.
I mean....even the name Kahraman being translated to Hideo?
And Kojima hasnt responded to anything related

Its nuts if everything's nothing more than a mere coincidence.
I mean....even the name Kahraman being translated to Hideo?
And Kojima hasnt responded to anything related

Not all that nuts. Right now it's free publicity for them. The person using the name Kahraman doesn't even need to be Kojima, it could just as well be someone that was a huge fan of Kojima.

I'm sure we'll eventually find out, but until then, people (developers included) will have fun with it.

Regards,
SB

Not all that nuts. Right now it's free publicity for them. The person using the name Kahraman doesn't even need to be Kojima, it could just as well be someone that was a huge fan of Kojima.

I'm sure we'll eventually find out, but until then, people (developers included) will have fun with it.

Regards,
SB

This is probably a scam but it will give a very bad publicity when angry people will talk shit about his game.

Regards,
SB
It IS nuts. That means they meticulously preplanned this in every detail (the apps with 5 downloads? A fake PSN profile with 1234 trophies and trophies on games that dont exist? The smart use of logo and fonts? A studio registered specific dates in a specific place? Placeholder employees? Plus more) and managed to even get a slot for an app to watch real time demos of a game that looks mediocre.

These guys pulled off the craziest marketing stunt that surpasses that of even Kojima himself. A studio that barely has anything to prove itself to gain special treatment by Sony to have fake games in their PSN ID with 1234 trophies and a highlight that other indie devs never got.

It IS nuts. That means they meticulously preplanned this in every detail (the apps with 5 downloads? A fake PSN profile with 1234 trophies and trophies on games that dont exist? The smart use of logo and fonts? A studio registered specific dates in a specific place? Placeholder employees? Plus more) and managed to even get a slot for an app to watch real time demos of a game that looks mediocre.

These guys pulled off the craziest marketing stunt that surpasses that of even Kojima himself. A studio that barely has anything to prove itself to gain special treatment by Sony to have fake games in their PSN ID with 1234 trophies and a highlight that other indie devs never got.

We’ll know soon enough. Either this is internet trolling and conspiracies gone totally bonkers, or Blue Box have one hell of a genius marketing team. Or it’s Kojima still trolling us.

Back