A Plague Tale: Requiem - The Rats of Us [PS5, XBSX|S, PC, XGP, NX]

The visuals will blow all our minds. 1 dollar gamepass and new zeeland lets you play the game right now

2qmjm2.jpg

e77njx.jpg

bwu2fu.jpg

dasmn! lol making me want to $1 game pass.. but I must hold strong for PC edition?
Any word on how it's running on xbox? Does the micro stutter exist?

dasmn! lol making me want to $1 game pass.. but I must hold strong for PC edition?
Any word on how it's running on xbox? Does the micro stutter exist?

But my pics are from the PC game, not xbox. You make on pc pass a 1 dollar subcription. You right click on the windows clock in the lower right tab. Adjust date/time and then on the Region tab you select New Zealand. Then play game and marvel. The visuals are so good that you can barelly play the game. The lightning, the textures, the models. Everything just blows my mind.

jk7run.jpg

pjfl11.jpg

dn0sq5.jpg

never played 1st, stiff animation, bad lip sync and gameplay underhwelming but will give it more time, maybe will like it in the end, graphic defenitly above avarage but you just feel its not big budget game (btw kudos for 40fps vrr mode on 120hz tvs)

Last edited:
its great.. loved the first.. it was my GOTY. This is picking up precisely where it left off. Game looks incredible, some really stunning stuff from the get go. Runs well with DLSS on, definitely playable, definitely some slow down at the start with all the pine needles swaying in the wind. I wish I had VRR on my TV, but locked vsync will have to do for now.
Waiting for that RT patch now.

Back