9.2" gaming monitor for xbox360

I guess it would be handy if you want to take your 360 on the road or something, and its cheap enough, but if you really want to game on the 360, I think you'd want an HD display with a bit more real estate.

The 7" monitors you could get for the slimline PS2 were good quality. Made it a very portable game and DVD machine for holiday's. The idea it a bit lost on an HD console, but it can still be better than nothing. Expect neither XB360 nor PS3 is well suited to a flip-top LCD display. If you can't attach it as a nice all-in-one package, much of the convenience is lost.

The 7" monitors you could get for the slimline PS2 were good quality. Made it a very portable game and DVD machine for holiday's. The idea it a bit lost on an HD console, but it can still be better than nothing. Expect neither XB360 nor PS3 is well suited to a flip-top LCD display. If you can't attach it as a nice all-in-one package, much of the convenience is lost.

http://www.techgadgets.in/gaming/2007/16/small-lcd-screen-for-playstation3-ps3-gaming-console/

Who knows if that ever sees the light of day?

Would anyone want it to?! Ugly and undersized, to the point of being pointless. something like a laser projector is the better option for portable displays on the next-gen consoles, but only when they've had a form-factor shrink and the projector's a significant price reduction!

Not the best way of utilising the power of the technology, but if I had to because my parents simply won't let me play violent games, I would take that any day.

Back