3D-Analyze v1.1

tb

Newcomer
http://www.tommti-systems.com/main-Dateien/TOOLS/3DAnalyze.rar

3dav1.gif

Please try it out.
Thomas

WHOA!

Thanks mate that's a VERY neat application you've got there!

Just found out that my Radeon (R100)still has some strength left:
how about this:
Blood Omen 2, maxed settings 16x Aniso, 4X FSAA 800*600 etc. running at an almost constant 50 fps
it's smooth too

wireframe and no textures works perfectly

Downloading Problems...

I can't get WinRAR to extract the files! Which Version did you use to compress it? And is it 131kB in size (or do I miss something)?

Re: Downloading Problems...

Snyder said:
I can't get WinRAR to extract the files! Which Version did you use to compress it? And is it 131kB in size (or do I miss something)?

Dido on that for me as well. :(

Winrar 3.0 beta 5, i will upload a winrar 2.90 version.
Thomas

Update:

Archives changed to 2.90.

Thomas

Why not distribute it as a zip instead?

Rar is just such a f#*%!¤g bother...

Or at least make it a self-extracting archive. I'm not hunting down winrar just for one bloody program, no matter how cool it is. ;)

*G*

www.rarsoft.com
No hunting needed :rolleyes:
It's less than 1 MB so even you 56k:ers can get it without any trouble.

WinRAR is freakkin' great, much better compression than WinZIP.

And yeah, this could be used as a cheat.

I know it's easy to find, but I'm not hunting it down anyway. Rar:ed programs are just plain annoying because Rar is not a PC standard.

It's like distributing ECBDIC-encoded text files; most people prefer our standard extended ASCII instead.

And less than a meg, whadda great argument. Decompressor's bigger than the archive I'd be decompressing... :) (Aah, those good old Amiga days where a meg for a program was considered HUGE! :) )

Anyway, I really doubt anyone would want to play counterstrike, or any other 3D game for that matter, in wireframe mode... It gets confusing as hell! :) Besides, the engine would still cull unseen polygons I'd think, so spotting people through walls and stuff might not be that easy after all.

And my guess is that the program will get punkbustered rather quick too, so at least those playing RtCW will be safe, even if the Counterstrike version of PB isn't supported anymore (I'm not sure about that).

*G*

Well you can always turn off culling in the console. :)
Anyways, cheaters'll do anything.

About standards, it's about time RAR was considered "standard". It's so much better than the competition and widely used in the warez community due to the great file-splitting etc.
Actually I've seen more and more pages hosting their files in the RAR format lately.

And when compressing large files I think you'd rather download 300 MB + 1 MB instead of 550 MB. (RAR vs ZIP when I compressed an Office XP Administrative Install Point with SP1 integrated).

No reason to hang on to the past when there's something much better out there. :)
The only OS that has ZIP decompression built in is XP/NET and ME. XP is too immature to use yet and ME.. well you know. ;)
So you basically have to download a compression utility. WinRAR handles 90% (including ZIP) of the used formats so why not get it?

The HL engine is so old it still draws the players anyway, even if they're behind 5 surfaces on the other side of the map. This is why wallhacks were so easy to produce for CS originally.

This won't work on Cheating death servers as it breaks cheats by hooking itself onto the .dll and removing players/drawing them in the wrong place when they are behind walls.

wtf? After using this on a game, the renderer in the game Always shows up as "3DAnalyze 1.1". How do I get this back to normal? I've deleted the program, deleted every reference to it in the game folder, reinstalled my drivers, and checked my registry for references to it.

rhink said:
wtf? After using this on a game, the renderer in the game Always shows up as "3DAnalyze 1.1". How do I get this back to normal? I've deleted the program, deleted every reference to it in the game folder, reinstalled my drivers, and checked my registry for references to it.

don't worry it's only a piece of text string, nothing else
just open up the proggy and disable all those checkboxes and you fit for fight (no matter what renderer it says you're using)

Did the game or the analyzer crash? Look in the game directory, if there is a folder "3DA_BACKUP", copy these files over the ones in the game directory. If there are any other files(d3d8.dll, d3df.dll, opengl32.dll) left in the game directory then delete them.

You tried the "force dll option" ?

Thomas

The game hasn't crashed, nor the analyzer, but even with every analyzer file I can find deleted, the renderer still shows up as 3D Analyzer, and the analyzer ini files in the game folder get recreated.

The game is everquest btw... the main reason I want to eradicate it is b/c with the way Sony is about cheating in this game, I don't trust them not to check the renderer string when I'm online. Not that I'd use it to cheat, I've been trying to figure out why performance blows so bad in certain situations in the game.

There mus be an d3d8.dll / d3df.dll / opengl32.dll in the game directory or sub-directory, otherwise its not possible to show this string.

Sorry about this issue, but I don't own every game... :(

Thomas

Back