[360, PS3, PC] Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Yeah, I was really interested in Dragon Rising. Maybe this one will turn out to be the one I get. I can't remember what eventually turned me off Dragon Rising.

I loved Dragon Rising but in the end of like the third or fourth level you had to hold a little village for 10 minutes while enemies swarmed you and no matter how I tried it, all of my men would get killed and eventually they would storm upstairs in the house I was sniping from and it was horrible. The game was a lot easier if you have a night vision scope. Probably even easier if playing co-op...

I should finish it before getting into this one.

I loved Dragon Rising but in the end of like the third or fourth level you had to hold a little village for 10 minutes while enemies swarmed you and no matter how I tried it, all of my men would get killed and eventually they would storm upstairs in the house I was sniping from and it was horrible. The game was a lot easier if you have a night vision scope. Probably even easier if playing co-op...

I should finish it before getting into this one.

I remember that mission... I think I jacked a LAV or Bradley (can't recall) from one of the NPC's and used that to defend the village. My vehicle was nearly destroyed by a RPG, but I killed the gunner as he fired and the round fell short. It was epic... oh, and I used smoke from the vehicles smoke generator to provide cover for my NPC's

Back