360: NBA 2k7 pic

What's with all the sweat? Games are starting to get disgusting. What's next! Farts will be provided for realism purposes?

aaaaa00 said:
He's wearing a face mask?

Oh...sorry I don't watch basketball on a regular basis so I didn't know player did that (the few times I watched I have never seen this before :D )

rounin said:
Is something wrong with his face?
rip hamilton. question is, if they are going for authenticity, where are the straps.
image15145392vu.jpg

edit:
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/8519/2ksports2k778xi.jpg
whats up with kobe's enormus jaw? they mind as well change his number to 24 also.

http://features.operationsports.com/features.aspx?game=2ksports2k7
Odom looks pretty accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
rounin said:
Oh...sorry I don't watch basketball on a regular basis so I didn't know player did that (the few times I watched I have never seen this before :D )

They usually dont but i think this guy broke a bone in his face so its for temporary protection. Anyway, back to the topic... :)

man, i'm gonna be pissed if I don't get a decent next gen hockey game this year. It's pretty sad that I'm going to have to go with EA's crappy gameplay just to get a decent visual experience.

looks great IMO

I played this year's version and it looks stunning (HDTV) and was the best sports game I'd ever played. I'm more concerned about them adding more animation (which was great already) and making it a little less arcadey in the dunk (inside the paint) dept..

expletive said:
They usually dont but i think this guy broke a bone in his face so its for temporary protection. Anyway, back to the topic... :)

Yeah broke the bone like 2 years ago. Why does he still wear it? Luck?

mckmas8808 said:

protection for a once-damaged bone (fragile) and because he got used to it.

He's a pure shooter and if it feels good when the ball goes in, they tend to want to keep doing what they were doing when it went in. :p

Dont like this, it looks bad IMO specially with all the swet, I would prefer just hi rez textures/high polys conts and a nice shadows/light system.

How hard is it to make the 3D crowd focus on the player with the ball? They don't all have to, but the ones who are cheering look pretty dumb looking straight ahead when there's no "action" in front of them.

mckmas8808 said:
He says that he doesn't need it anymore but he is less confident without it. He said that he'll probably wear it for the rest of his carreer.

Back