epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
I think I took on more than I can chew. :) Just started the new semester with 27 credits, 8 classes! :runaway: All level 300+, except for a communications class (220). Anyone take as many classes/credits? My goal is to stay sane and finish the semester with a 4.

I did that once or twice as an undergrad years ago. Its not healthy frankly, unless a bunch of those classes are the type you can show up for the exam and ace it with an allnighter or two. But then theres added stress in those situations.

Its also kind of a waste of money, b/c I don't remember much material from the classes I took.

Much better to take 5 solid classes, attend each one, review notes after each class and really understand them. If you are worried about time, just take summer classes.

Yeah. ECTS equivalent credits (60 ECTS = 10 months - "one academic year" - full time study), please. :)

so does that mean he's got 8 classes all needing 300 credits and you get 60 credits a year, meaning each class will take 5 years ?

Probably not. I was asking him to give his 27 credits in ECTS equivalents. 27 per semester wouldn't be much if they already were... :p (Although, 27 per term/trimester is quite decent.)

Back