2 x Competitive and Performance Analysis Engineer @ PowerVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rys

Graphics @ AMD
Veteran
Supporter
I've got two open hires in the Competitive and Performance Analysis group inside of PowerVR at IMG, one grad/inexperienced and one experienced.

For both positions I need someone who's first and foremost passionate about 3D graphics hardware and how it works. I need someone who will be actively interested in figuring out how GPUs work at a low-level, working their way back up through the software side until the pixels are drawn on the screen.

We play with the entire stack from GPU up through the microkernel, low-level driver, graphics APIs and shader compiler, and we also look at how the OS gets in the way too. The team is responsible for understanding the 3D performance of our IP and our competitors to make sure we're shipping the right cores to our customers.

We do pre- and post-sales work with leading customers, helping them get it all right. We work under constant pressure to deliver, so you need to be driven to do a great job under tight deadlines.

Being able to hack C is a pre-req, but you don't have to be a genius-level programmer, and experience with at least one modern graphics API is a must as well. After that I just need a love of pixels and silicon; I can teach you the rest on the job.

CVs to rys.sommefeldt@imgtec.com or via PM here please! Both positions require relocation to Kings Langley here in the UK, but we can totally help with that no matter where in the world you are.

Full job spec and corporate preamble is here: http://www.imgtec.com/corporate/vacancy_detail.asp?VacancyID=2098

Rys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back