Midnight Club: Los Angeles for PS3 and X360

Farid

Artist formely known as Vysez
Veteran
Supporter
Rockstar Games Announces Midnight Club: Los Angeles for PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360TM
Fourth Installment of the Blockbuster Racing Franchise Unveiled

New York, NY – May 16, 2007 – Rockstar Games is proud to announce the fourth installment of its critically-acclaimed and genre-defining Midnight Club franchise, Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Developed by series creator Rockstar San Diego, Midnight Club: Los Angeles will be available for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION 3 system in early 2008.

"Midnight Club's addictive blend of freedom, style and sheer sense of speed sets it apart from its competition," said Sam Houser, Founder and Executive Producer of Rockstar Games. "With Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Rockstar San Diego looks to once again push the boundaries and expectations of what a racing game can be. Rockstar San Diego has always been the technology leader in delivering the ultimate racing experience, and with this game, they are looking to re-define the idea of a completely immersive racing game experience, both offline and online."

"On prior consoles, the Midnight Club franchise continually raised the bar for racing games, evolving from being the first ever street racing game to setting the defining standard for credibly integrating street racing culture with an intense racing experience," said Jay Panek, Producer of the Midnight Club series. "With Midnight Club: Los Angeles, our goal is to evolve on all possible levels and stay true to the hardcore gaming experience the series is known for, while making it accessible to casual gamers and car enthusiasts."

Consistently the most innovative, highest-rated street racing franchise, Midnight Club set the standard of what an open-world racing game can be. Midnight Club: Los Angeles will deliver a truly immersive next-generation racing experience that is second to none.

For more information about Midnight Club, please visit our website at http://www.rockstargames.com/

Rockstar Games is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).

About Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.

Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a global developer, marketer, distributor and publisher of interactive entertainment software games for the PC, PlayStation® game console, PlayStation®2 and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment systems, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, Xbox® and Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment systems from Microsoft, Wii™, Nintendo GameCube™, Nintendo DS™ and Game Boy® Advance. The Company publishes and develops products through its wholly owned labels Rockstar Games, 2K and 2K Sports, and Global Star Software; and distributes software, hardware and accessories in North America through its Jack of All Games subsidiary. Take-Two's common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO. For more corporate and product information please visit our website at www.take2games.com.
No pictures yet, I think. Only a logo.

I loved the last game (MC3), despite kind of being a mindless racer....I'll be looking forward to this one. :)

I love some of the deluded comments publishers/developers make.

Continually raised the bar my arse. :LOL:

Wow!! talk about an old thread... :p

I have been absolutely loving this game... it is better than Burnout:p IMO (for single player) and is just what the doctor ordered for people who enjoy the best of BO and NFS:MW. Graphics are sweet!, LA is rendered beatifully, races are well done, car customization is a blast, speed is neck-breaking, options abound...

This game just had a DLC release FREE for the map, which added South Central La (30% bigger map) and 800pts, $10 to add new challenges and cars to the new area.... seamless integration of the map and cool cars (more car packs coming)

this game is well worth a look see... it was reviewed as abnormally difficult upon release but a TU a few months ago, fixed most of those issues. If you pick it up, give it some time to get the driving model (arcade) down and you will find many hours of joy. The city feels alive. I have 35 hours into it and have barely touched the challenges as I enjoy cruising around and picking up races.

81% Metacritic and 8.8 average user review **

**most critic reviews were before the difficulty patch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back