Me playing Pink Floyd's Comfortably numb solo on youtube

Fucking awsome! Wish I could play guitar like that, or play guitar at all.

And pink floyd makes awsome music as well ofcourse. Maybe play Echoes next time? I love that song.

[Brick_top];980412 said:
I Think I have never heard it but now I'm curious.
Sorry, I just assumed you must have had "The Wall" given you were playing "Comfortably Numb". "The Trial" is more of a strange "theatrical" number. :)

Bleh, boring... make a better video... like long hair (and showing your face!), skin-tight leather pants, no shirt, some girl with micro-minis...

:)

j/k . Great stuff. Good guitarists (and your solo was really nice) can always have a field day with a lot of PF songs.

Sorry, I just assumed you must have had "The Wall" given you were playing "Comfortably Numb". "The Trial" is more of a strange "theatrical" number. :)

If it is from "The wall" I'm sure I must have heard it, my older brother has the album, problem is I don't know the tracks name by memory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bleh, boring... make a better video... like long hair (and showing your face!), skin-tight leather pants, no shirt, some girl with micro-minis...

:)

j/k . Great stuff. Good guitarists (and your solo was really nice) can always have a field day with a lot of PF songs.

That would certainly be more fun :) I thought about showing my face but I felt a little self conscious while playing, I have to work on that.

Anyway it's nice to talk to all of you guys about something because I know very little about 3D technology.

Thanks for all the comments!

P.S - I keep seeing the word "Comfortably" written "Comforbatly" in the thread's title but I already edited it. Why is that?

Titles can be only edited by mods AFAIK.

Now I'd like to see some Vai-ish stuff with over-the-top shredding :)

BTW, I posted a short vid of myself playing my Kramer '84 reissue a while ago, if you're interested.

Titles can be only edited by mods AFAIK.

Now I'd like to see some Vai-ish stuff with over-the-top shredding :)

BTW, I posted a short vid of myself playing my Kramer '84 reissue a while ago, if you're interested.

I remember seeing your video :), I think I even posted on that thread, feel free to post it I would like to see it again.

Vai is a bit complicated for me, my pick hand isn't up to it, I can play satriani more easily, he is not so "pick hand heavy"

Your tapping sounds very good and there's nothing wrong with your picking either, I think Vai would be quite doable :)

If it has to be Satriani, how about "Friends" (from Extremist)? I liked that one although I'm not into him, I find him rather boring.

Your tapping sounds very good and there's nothing wrong with your picking either, I think Vai would be quite doable :)

If it has to be Satriani, how about "Friends" (from Extremist)? I liked that one although I'm not into him, I find him rather boring.

I think I can play some steve vai songs, but in most of them he has some fast runs with his picking hand. I also like vai a lot more than I like satriani, I'll try to learn another song, I've been thinking of playing "Crushing day" from satriani because there is nobody on youtube playing it the way I think it should be played, I think I can do it better. I like that song (Friends from the extremist), and I think it is actually "easy" to play... I guess I could play it one of these days.

Back