What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw that. *Spoiler alert*: It sucks. Worse than nothing. Here's hoping they can improve it drastically.

I just finished F.E.A.R.!
Great game which you can fully enjoy on 4TF card :D

Seriously I was quite surprised how good this game still is. I always wanted to play it but somehow never got to it. Till now that is ...

PS. I'm super human! Just made 41 Origin achievements from Mass Effect 3 in under 60 seconds!! :LOL:

Got bored with all the online f2p stuff like Neverwinter, Marvel Heroes, and LOTRO, and created my upteenth Skyrim toon, an argonian battle mage, who's currently 9th level going through the Mage Guild quests. I've yet to mess with enchanting at all in the game, so this is my main hook or point of interest for this play through. The goal is highly enchanted glass armor that regens my magicka and ups destruction damage with a powerful sword in the left hand and a readied spell in the right. Just wish you could invent spells like you could in previous Elder Scrolls titles.

Man, I remember playing FEAR on my 6600GT. The graphics were like :oops:. The game is also incredibly fun. A modern classic if you ask me.

I got Tomb Raider last night. This game is way better than I expected. Graphics are top notch, and it is genuinely fun to play. Story keeps things interesting as well. Pleasant surprise :smile:

GRID 2 has really grown on me in the last few days. The European circuit is far superior to the American one. Still not as good as the first game but certainly not bad.

Finished Crysis 3 last night. Playtime says 11 hours, so that's more than I expected. The game picks up towards the end and I would rate it as "not bad", but imo the other Crysis games including the second were clearly better than this. This had a bit of a "side project" feel to me.

Now what to play next... I got Dragon Age 2 from the Origin sale for 8$, but I might play something shorter first, like Rage or Darksiders 2...

Finally finished Saints Row 3. This game is pure brilliance, haven't had this much fun in a while, it's just so over the top absurd that it's awesome! Now need to go back and finish Borderlands 2.

Wife and I have been playing Borderlands 2 since picking up a 4 pack in the sale a few weeks ago. My god what a fantastic game. I think this is one of those rare games I'll actually finish and try to get a lot of the achievements.

Say goodbye to all your spare time for the next month :)

Also, if you and the wife are down for a BL2 threesome hit me up. I'm homerdog on Steam.
If not I understand. Not everybody's into that sort of thing :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife and I have been playing Borderlands 2 since picking up a 4 pack in the sale a few weeks ago. My god what a fantastic game. I think this is one of those rare games I'll actually finish and try to get a lot of the achievements.

Yeah it's one of those games that I just want to wander the world and do everything in it. I love that game, just getting back into it now after taking a short break from it.

I finished that recently. The moment with Claptrap at the end made me laugh so goddamned hard.

Too bad the final boss sucks compared to the first one, even if the battle itself was somewhat better.

Also, I feel both games have the same problem: create a highly interesting world and don't enough in it. The first one was way, way worse though. They barely did SHIT with Pandora. At least the second one has more dynamic feeling quests, for lack of a better term. They tend to be more interesting dialogue wise, and often you just do more interesting shit.

Also, the second game is shorter than the first, which is always a major WTF to me in sequels, especially when the game is dramatically re-invented like BL2 was in terms of feel and the firearm mechanics.

Also, the second game is shorter than the first, which is always a major WTF to me in sequels, especially when the game is dramatically re-invented like BL2 was in terms of feel and the firearm mechanics.

On the plus side, for someone like me who loves achievements, the challenge system gives me a lot more in the way of gameplay compared to the first. It's especially nice that those challenges also end up benefitting all your characters. So playing through multiple times is more fun. :)

Regards,
SB

mainly playing on console TLoU but on PC...
i keep fixing.. sorry.. i mean playing Skyrim.
That game have numerous bugs... ehm.. quest.

I beat Tomb Raider... Great Stuff to the end!

Now back to GRID 2. Man it gets way better once you get faster cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back