What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to play Crysis 3 in a few moments. Got to be quite happy with Origin on this one! Took only about 27 minutes to download the full game from there (about 14.5GB). I don't think I've ever gotten download speeds like that on Steam. Not too far off from the max.

Just finished The Walking Dead. Not bad, not bad at all. I was hoping for more replayability though. Getting to know different characters etc.

I'm starting to play Crysis 3 in a few moments. Got to be quite happy with Origin on this one! Took only about 27 minutes to download the full game from there (about 14.5GB). I don't think I've ever gotten download speeds like that on Steam. Not too far off from the max.

Damn! 100mbps fiber?

That's a seriously impressive download speed. My girlfriend doesn't understand why I get excited over this kind of thing lol.

That's a seriously impressive download speed. My girlfriend doesn't understand why I get excited over this kind of thing lol.

Yeah and it's nice to actually get good speeds from where you need it :)
Crysis 3 seems pretty good so far. I've just encountered the first Stalkers little while ago.

I play at 1080P, all settings maxed, except I use 4xMSAA and I disabled motion blur.

I have a i7 2700k all cores at 4Ghz and a GTX 690 running around 1100Mhz.

Lol, that is amazing! I played at max but no msaa...imo best looking game! I love the real time light reflections of the watersurface!

It's a pretty game for sure :) I'll probably put couple more hours into it tonight, but the weather is so nice right now, that I have to go outside for a bit :)

Finished Dishonored, very cool game! About 2/3rds of the way through Saints Row 3 and wreaking havoc with the Vtol, good stuff :)

Finished Dishonored, very cool game! About 2/3rds of the way through Saints Row 3 and wreaking havoc with the Vtol, good stuff :)

Just started Saint row 3, Steam was doing the full pack for 7.xx $, if a graphism are a bit outdated, cool game. Dont know why i have not buy it before.

I just tried Gunslinger demo on PC. Really nice artstyle and narration. Gameplay is decent - I wish I could use a pointing device (GunCon, WiiMote, whatever)

GRID 2. I don't like it as much as the first, but it's growing on me now that I'm in Europe.

The graphics are pretty good, but why did they remove the cockpit view? That was all I used.. now I'm getting used to the magical camera that floats above the car, but this is not nearly as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back