What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing a bit of diablo 3 lately, I like the change made to the demon hunter ( I don't know when those changes happened I just noticed).

Still plodding away with Windows game explorer and am up to the letter O
(Omikron The Nomad Soul to be precise) and i am slowly losing the will to live

I'm back to playing Guild Wars 2 a ton again due to the new 16-bit platforming game levels they added (Super Adventure Box). It's amazingly fun to play an old school 16 bit 3D platformer with a mouse and keyboard instead of a joystick.

I like that they also now have Wv3 meta levels even if the effect is minor.

Regards,
SB

I've beat Rage on Ultra Nightmare still too easy and I still ended up playing a lot with the controller, only switching to the mouse for the particularly hairy situations. I still have one more single-player 'chevo left to do (5 finger fillet) but I've started Assassin's Creed 2: Brotherhood. The begining of the game is slower than I expected though that's partly my fault as AC2 left me craving for answers. Gameplay wise you do start fully ranked and armed which is nice.

Btw, does anyone know if AC2:B loads your last AC2 save automatically? I could have sworn Ezio's outfit and weapons, my cash reserves, etc. were exactly the same that I had on at the end of AC2.

I have Tomb Raider waiting for me...also tried a bit of Warframe, which seems to be ok.

I love warframe. It hits that itch I get every once in a while for a quick coop/single player level or two of FPS with a required time commitment. With the bonus of loot drops, weapon and suit level ups, etc.

It's something I play at least once or twice a day for a quick FPS fix (5-15 minutes).

Regards,
SB

I love warframe. It hits that itch I get every once in a while for a quick coop/single player level or two of FPS with a required time commitment. With the bonus of loot drops, weapon and suit level ups, etc.

It's something I play at least once or twice a day for a quick FPS fix (5-15 minutes).

Regards,
SB

Yeah, I am currently trying to convince my buddies to join me :)

As you said, it is very cool for some quick action.

Started playing Tomb Raider. I just die a lot. Basically all the time. QTE's are super tough and up to now: miss one -> dead. Wolves are a bit annyoing and difficult...I die a lot.

Overall I like the standard gameplay and the rpg aspects. Lara is annoying, especially her voice.

I won't give the game up and try some more today...but the last thing what happened yesterday was a crash to desktop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still playing Sleeping Dogs, about 10 hours in. I almost gave up on the game in the beginning, something just didn't quite feel right with it. But I stuck with it and I'm glad I did, it's a pretty cool game albeit a touch gory at times. Looks great as well, especially at night when it rains. I'll definitely finish this one.

Still playing Sleeping Dogs, about 10 hours in. I almost gave up on the game in the beginning, something just didn't quite feel right with it. But I stuck with it and I'm glad I did, it's a pretty cool game albeit a touch gory at times. Looks great as well, especially at night when it rains. I'll definitely finish this one.

Hm, started this game but had the same problem...just didn't feel it and I gave up...maybe someday I try again.

Sleeping Dogs is awesome. I still regret not buying those story DLC's, when they were on sale. Modders are working on MP though, so might re-install it one day.

Currently playing Darksiders II with all the DLC content. The game is pretty long, close to 30hours. Such a shame, that there won't be a third one.

I'm playing X-Wing 95 CD and TIE Fighter 95 CD.
Considering getting X-Wing Alliance 2007 CD, I already have X-Wing vs TIE Fighter at my parent's.

Still plodding on with windows game explorer (up to the letter R)
While entering release dates i noticed a weird thing, most games are released on a tuesday

"Blah blah blah. For me it's just Tuesday. "

Or something like that. Spoken by main villain oglf certain funny game movie.

Ah back playing mirrors edge again, but now with cheats to easily pass the annoying shooting part.

I have finished Planescape: Torment after a long time, but managed to miss the NPC I wanted to recruit into the party in the first place as in my other playthroughs I have never recruited him for long :rolleyes: .

For those who are interested it is:
Vhailor

Now will look into Company of Heroes again (with the new Steam version, hopefully the netcode etc. is much better) :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back