What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought Metro 2033 on Steam for only 2.5 Euros. I even bought another one for my friend :D

so far, game is great...great graphics (I use DX11, 1080p, AAA, everything maxed except the two special DX11 options like tesselation and get 30-90 fps) and atmosphere, okish gameplay. Knowing the book, I wonder how the story turns out in this game...

Same here, 2.5€ dialy deal. The game has me hooked. Not just the graphics but the plot, if a bit thin (for now - I've finished Ghosts), is intriguing, the dialogue is interesting and well delivered, the core gameplay is satisfying and there's lot of gadgets and functionalities we can tinker with.

First game since Crysis where I'm frequently having to stop and gawk at the graphics.

I've posted an announcement on the B3D Steam group page calling all willing and able BC2 players. Post your usernames under the announcement if you dare.

Finally we got a game going! It's funny that we have to use Steam's friend list to get up since the in game list is broken. What a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
How would the GPU know if an adapter was in use? If the power requirements are met I don't see why it matters. Hell I lopped off 4 pins on an 8pin mobo power connector to run a consumer mobo from a server PSU. Works fine.

Me and my brother are slowly making it through Titan Quest. Damn it's a good game, and the fun is squared during coop.

This is my first runthrough as a pure caster and the difference in play style is staggering. It's like a different game.

Sorry I missed you tonight Ink. Didn't hear the message beep because I was blaring Animal Collective while smashing centaurs in Titan Quest :D

That would be really cool if you got it. And anyone else who's interested should join in. Looks like you can have up to 6 players in a game. That would be INSANE.

I am a combination Spirit and Nature class. Really good ranged offensive ability and I command 2 wolves, both named Wolfy :smile:. Plus all the buffs and healing powers that come with Nature.

I've been trying to reply to the Steam B3D group BFBC2 game invite thread (in Steam), but I can't. Seems only admins are allowed to reply. Wouldn't mind a few rounds with a bit more teamwork.

H
Me and my brother are slowly making it through Titan Quest. Damn it's a good game, and the fun is squared during coop.

During my holy quest to locate the elusive gaming goodness ive just picked up titan quest gold (tq + expansion) for 7 euro's (original price 79.90 wtf)
any change of a little review ?

I've sprayed my thoughts about it all over this board, but here's a little mini review.

It's good. :)

But seriously I'm at work right now I'll go into more detail this weekend.

I've been trying to reply to the Steam B3D group BFBC2 game invite thread (in Steam), but I can't. Seems only admins are allowed to reply. Wouldn't mind a few rounds with a bit more teamwork.

I wasn't aware of that. Everyone in the group is supposed to be admin anyway, but I can't figure out how to promote regular users. Maybe only the original former of the group can do that.

I grabbed League of Legends, last night, and from what I've seen it's solid. I'm contemplating buying Titan Quest, today, as well. I'm still in the process of grasping the game play mechanics, but once I've breezed through that, I'll be ready for online play.

No worries Homerdog I cant install it at the moment anyway it needs 10gb of hdd space and I dont have it
but that will change soon. I had the feeling the Gaming Gods were trying to get in touch with me, so taking a cue from Moses I went to Mount Olive, but Popeye got really pissed so i abandoned that idea.
Then the other night the Gaming Gods appeared to me in a vision and they sent me on another holy crusade.
To assemble The Sanctified Three Terabytes of Gaming Goodness"
Now why didnt I think of that. 3 Terabytes, its like the Holy Trinity - they are indeed wise beyond words.....
So ive ordered a 2tb drive

All hail the majesty of the Gaming Gods.......

Just built my first HTPC so I'm playing with that at the moment. Had myself neutered Friday so perfect time to relax for a few days and configure it perfectly. Zacate is an amazing HTPC platform for the price.

i played through the first fear again this weekend, its such a good game.

the gun fights in the game are just really viscerally satisfying, the bullet casings floating through the air, lingering smoke filling the room. thats something that alot of games just cant replicate.

the graphics and ai are still pretty darn good even by todays standards.

yes F.E.A.R. is great, unfortunately F.E.A.R.2 fell very short of my expectations, from very solid FPS with a little paranormal and gore it went to weak FPS with tons of paranormal and gore :(

Waiting for my computer to arrive to play DE:HR and The Witcher 2...

Just beat Metro 2033 but I'll start again on Ranger. This is a slightly underrated gem that has made me look forward to Last Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back